Is it, you fat tub of lard?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Pat conveniently forgets that he is all for banning things, just the things he doesn’t like or agree with, or threatens his worldview.

Also, wtf is “galloping fascism”?

0F72E922-DB47-49FB-BF5D-263E40186626.jpeg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I mean, teacher’s are absolutely not supposed to take things upon themselves and operate outside the lines when it comes to children. If a teacher started guiding my kids towards books about any kind of sexuality outside of the curriculum, I would legitimately go full Karen and try to have them fired. It’s not your fucking job.

Even when I was a kid, teacher’s were very sensitive about the kinds of media they exposed to the kids, and my friends and ai nicknamed a brown kid “Paki” and teacher’s didn’t bat an eye then. Nowadays with all this “progress”, you can’t say anything remotely racist but I guess it’s totally cool for teacher’s to influence a child’s sexual proclivities.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Pat conveniently forgets that he is all for banning things, just the things he doesn’t like or agree with, or threatens his worldview.

Also, wtf is “galloping fascism”?

View attachment 61623
Oh no, they might read Huckleberry Finn and see the word nigger. Because kidsin Oklahoma have never been exposed to that. Really it's probably Hogg or some other degen shit they want to keep them away from.