Is it really an "Alliance" when one option is hot (Ricci) and one is a plain jane wannabe dyke (Lawless)?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
a89ba8f0b2eb56eedad7c156b9eb312a.jpg
She fed Nana so that we may live

Riccardo Bosi

Wow, so you admit Ricci is the finer specimen? Then we need to need to clearly define the hierarchy. Ricci is #1, or at least ahead of Lawless in the pecking order. I might put Bellucci ahead of Lawless too. I will put Lawless ahead of anyone born with a penis, so Sue is definitely not ahead of her.
How did I admit that? Ricci has more of the cuteness factor, but cuteness =/= sexiness, pure beauty etc. necessarily. Lucyposting is a staple and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Bellucci's a tough one because she's way up there and she already has her own wing. Liz Hurley definitely needs to be in The Alliance, without question.

Who else we got ahead of Lawless? I'm willing to hear arguments for Silverstone, Liv Tyler, or any other 90s actress. Maybe Rose McGowan??
Rose McGowan? She's a walled bitch imo. Silverstone got in early, plus there's plenty of hot photos/gifs of her. I'm a fan of Jewesses so her and Jennifer Lynn Connelly are more than welcome in The Alliance.

G

How did I admit that? Ricci has more of the cuteness factor, but cuteness =/= sexiness, pure beauty etc. necessarily. Lucyposting is a staple and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Bellucci's a tough one because she's way up there and she already has her own wing. Liz Hurley definitely needs to be in The Alliance, without question.

Rose McGowan? She's a walled bitch imo. Silverstone got in early, plus there's plenty of hot photos/gifs of her. I'm a fan of Jewesses so her and Jennifer Lynn Connelly are more than welcome in The Alliance.
Liz Hurley and Jennifer Connelly 100% are in, I'm with you there. I'm a Connelly simp so she'd be #1 in my Power Rankings. Either way, Ricci stays near the top but we have some additional candidates for the first tier. Lawless gets bumped to the second tier. To use a football analogy for the Euros, Lucy's been relegated.

Riccardo Bosi

Liz Hurley and Jennifer Connelly 100% are in, I'm with you there. I'm a Connelly simp so she'd be #1 in my Power Rankings. Either way, Ricci stays near the top but we have some additional candidates for the first tier. Lawless gets bumped to the second tier. To use a football analogy for the Euros, Lucy's been relegated.
lol you're not even in The Alliance yet you dumb fag, we're not putting Lucy anywhere because Lucymania runs wild on niggers like you.

Fuckin balls on this guy

G

The only thing Lucy is relegated to is sucking my pecker, agoosh! But who are you to relegate Lucy? You’re not in the Alliance my dude. You’re out of your element.

G

lol you're not even in The Alliance yet you dumb fag, we're not putting Lucy anywhere because Lucymania runs wild on niggers like you.

Fuckin balls on this guy
These are just suggestions. I'm not trying to step on any toes. Final decision is yours as leader.

G

Stop shit-talking Cakehorn, he’s the one who brought Lucy Lawless into the fold, he deserves some goddam respect!
No one respects Cakehorn more than me. But you know as well as I that he's going to go along with whatever you choose to do. That's admirable of him, but that's not how you lead.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
The balls on this guy to have a Madonna pfp, doesn't he know Lucyposting was started in a Madonna hate thread?

Thread 'WWAW the Madonna destroying her face with plastic surgery?' https://new.onaforums.net/threads/wwaw-the-madonna-destroying-her-face-with-plastic-surgery.12902/

View attachment 45227
Damn, April 5? That simultaneously seems like forever ago while also feeling like yesterday. It's been an odd year.

Someone mentioned Rose McGowan here. Please remember that she allowed Marilyn Manson to hit it raw, one would assume repeatedly. That should immediately disqualify her from any future considerations.

As an outsider, I suggest Fairuza Baulk. But I am not sure how she's holding up these days. In the 90s she was my go-to. Also don't forget Neve Campbell.