Is it really an "Alliance" when one option is hot (Ricci) and one is a plain jane wannabe dyke (Lawless)?

G

I think that is one thing we can all agree on in these dividing times.

View attachment 45203
Ricci in her prime vs Daddario would be an amazing matchup. The definition of hardbodies. Stacked.

american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif

G

I thought I liked ricci until people kept posting her pic here, I then realized that she actually looks like a retard. Lawless is a real women, so I can understand why "men" like you would be intimidated by her and favor the midget retard that feels attainable. Especially knowing that she has dated an actual flat earth retard.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I thought I liked ricci until people kept posting her pic here, I then realized that she actually looks like a retard. Lawless is a real women, so I can understand why "men" like you would be intimidated by her and favor the midget retard that feels attainable. Especially knowing that she has dated and actual flat earth retard.

I find them both very attractive for different reasons. Ricci seems like a real down to earth girl next door type and Lawless is real wife material to be completely honest witcha.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
‎
‎
when I saw NPA shitting up everything with druggie posts & obsessions over whichever fag user became a name with the podcast and his thing mentioned an "alliance" it became apparent what this all was

Fucking losers wanting to post gay horseshit with impunity so long as their hag alliance ball-suckers would back eachother up. Just so transparently gay, though just like Somerville Simp, they're stuck in a limbo of how to go forward.
Continue being known as cuck posters, only getting support from fellow cucks OR slowly abandon the idea of pretending these women are worth posting about in faux praise, much like how Dan should abandon the podcast and his username. Sure, there will be references to Dan being a joke in the future, just how there will be jokes about how homosexual it was for handfuls of users to suck the metaphorical dicks of some now-ugly actresses, but at least everyone will forget how gay you were for doing that shit rather than push on this charade

I can almost understand it too, them being so fucking big gay losers. If only they found a woman worth simping over like Brooke Shields, then it'd be worth it

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
‎
‎
when I saw NPA shitting up everything with druggie posts & obsessions over whichever fag user became a name with the podcast and his thing mentioned an "alliance" it became apparent what this all was

Fucking losers wanting to post gay horseshit with impunity so long as their hag alliance ball-suckers would back eachother up. Just so transparently gay, though just like Somerville Simp, they're stuck in a limbo of how to go forward.
Continue being known as cuck posters, only getting support from fellow cucks OR slowly abandon the idea of pretending these women are worth posting about in faux praise, much like how Dan should abandon the podcast and his username. Sure, there will be references to Dan being a joke in the future, just how there will be jokes about how homosexual it was for handfuls of users to suck the metaphorical dicks of some now-ugly actresses, but at least everyone will forget how gay you were for doing that shit rather than push on this charade

I can almost understand it too, them being so fucking big gay losers. If only they found a woman worth simping over like Brooke Shields, then it'd be worth it
sneed

G

Is this a Boomia copypasta or has Brook become an emotional nigger that was raised by a single mother?

G

Ricci is cuter but Lawless is a natural beauty.

Where we at wit da Bellucci?
Wow, so you admit Ricci is the finer specimen? Then we need to need to clearly define the hierarchy. Ricci is #1, or at least ahead of Lawless in the pecking order. I might put Bellucci ahead of Lawless too. I will put Lawless ahead of anyone born with a penis, so Sue is definitely not ahead of her.

Who else we got ahead of Lawless? I'm willing to hear arguments for Silverstone, Liv Tyler, or any other 90s actress. Maybe Rose McGowan??