Is it really an "Alliance" when one option is hot (Ricci) and one is a plain jane wannabe dyke (Lawless)?

G

I guess this is what I don't get about "The Alliance." One option was one of the hottest actresses and the other was an icon to dykes. How could any straight man choose Lucy over Christina? You might as well pick Sue, at least then you admit you like manly chicks.

Lucy Lawless faggots need to answer for this.

G

My only question is when are we gonna get some chicks that aren’t like 50 in the mix. I personally would eat shit on a silva plattah from seahorsey ronan or elizabeth debicki, among others.

G

My only question is when are we gonna get some chicks that aren’t like 50 in the mix. I personally would eat shit on a silva plattah from seahorsey ronan or elizabeth debicki, among others.
This guy gets it. I could get behind a Margot Robbie/Alexandra Daddario Alliance or something like that. These dudes are fixated on chicks from when most of us were watching Rugrats. It's bizarre.

G

16E2939F-642C-4A53-A4BC-F20AD5A02980.png

0FB54C05-8A7F-4F8B-BF65-FE6A3993F094.png

E2CEA7B7-7251-4379-9026-2E460C709EA0.jpg

9C66D8D9-B4E2-4C59-B3E8-9AD81284FCF7.gif

G

This guy gets it. I could get behind a Margot Robbie/Alexandra Daddario Alliance or something like that. These dudes are fixated on chicks from when most of us were watching Rugrats. It's bizarre.
Eh, I get it, they were some of the hottest women in their prime and still aren’t bad. Shit, I’d be honored to fuck susan sarandon and suck powdered milk out of her fat 80 year old tits but theres plenty of new blood too.

G

Eh, I get it, they were some of the hottest women in their prime and still aren’t bad. Shit, I’d be honored to fuck susan sarandon and suck powdered milk out of her fat 80 year old tits but theres plenty of new blood too.

It isn’t mutual exclusive you know. Just because we appreciate certain women doesn’t mean we don’t acknowledge other beauties as well. Enough beautiful women to go around for us all.