• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Is it possible to request Joe's military records?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Found it. Joe promises to produce his DD214 form:
BroJoe-IH-25.jpg

Jizz

brother joe fought bravely in the cold war. there were all kinds of top secret off the books military missions back then. Soldiers like Joe would parachute in and take out entire villages and nobody would even know it. Check out Rambo 2 where Rambo saves all those 'Nam POWs to see what type of missions Joe could've been on. Joe is just vague about his service because he isn't allowed to talk about it!

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
I contacted Don Shipley and he gave me a resource that filed a request. Here's the last update I got after first starting this in April of 2020:

Due to the increase in Covid-19 transmission, the National Personnel Records Center is operating at a reduced capacity. As of January 6, 2022, the NPRC has reduced its on-site staffing to 25 percent of its pre-pandemic level.

We regret to inform you that due to the pandemic and a severely decreased workforce, we are unable to fulfill your request at this time. Since the onset of the pandemic, we have focused all available resources on responding to requests for veteran’s benefits like medical emergencies, aid and attendance, and final military honors. However, there remains a substantial backlog of these requests and to ensure that the needs of our veterans and their families are met, we are unable to provide responses to non-emergency requests for records that do not meet that criteria.

At this time we do not know when we will be accepting non-emergency requests for records. Please understand that we are working hard to respond to the backlog of requests so we can once again serve our research community.

Please do not respond to this email. Instead, continue to monitor our website at www.archives.gov/st-louis for the most up-to-date information and announcements regarding our status and availability to accept non-emergency requests.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding.

From what I have been told by the head archivist, Scott Levins:

" ...NARA is also partnering with the Department of Veterans Affairs to establish an alternate facility for the servicing of requests involving paper records and to digitize NPRC holdings and make them available to NPRC staff for remote servicing. Our goal is to eliminate the backlog by the end of FY 22."

Until they catch up on the 500,000+ request BACKLOG, and have their workfoce back at 100%, we are not allowed to file new FOIA's for records! The above note came in last week - on an request we made in Feb 2020

wryYnuM.jpg

Been playing the waiting game for almost 2 years
Lazy fucks

Joe was a turd herder

I know we always joke he was a cook. Most likely because of the frying pan story. But no fucking way would they let Joe near the food. I'm sure it was obvious even back then that he was a dummy.

He was on latrine duty 100%

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
Joe was a turd herder

I know we always joke he was a cook. Most likely because of the frying pan story. But no fucking way would they let Joe near the food. I'm sure it was obvious even back then that he was a dummy.

He was on latrine duty 100%
He was discharged for jerking off in the oatmeal