• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Is it possible to request Joe's military records?

G

He was honorably discharged after the Military went with the Metcalfe series

4502c8f8-dd98-42e1-a9be-7ed019f8848f.jpg

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I contacted Don Shipley and he gave me a resource that filed a request. Here's the last update I got after first starting this in April of 2020:

Due to the increase in Covid-19 transmission, the National Personnel Records Center is operating at a reduced capacity. As of January 6, 2022, the NPRC has reduced its on-site staffing to 25 percent of its pre-pandemic level.

We regret to inform you that due to the pandemic and a severely decreased workforce, we are unable to fulfill your request at this time. Since the onset of the pandemic, we have focused all available resources on responding to requests for veteran’s benefits like medical emergencies, aid and attendance, and final military honors. However, there remains a substantial backlog of these requests and to ensure that the needs of our veterans and their families are met, we are unable to provide responses to non-emergency requests for records that do not meet that criteria.

At this time we do not know when we will be accepting non-emergency requests for records. Please understand that we are working hard to respond to the backlog of requests so we can once again serve our research community.

Please do not respond to this email. Instead, continue to monitor our website at www.archives.gov/st-louis for the most up-to-date information and announcements regarding our status and availability to accept non-emergency requests.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding.

From what I have been told by the head archivist, Scott Levins:

" ...NARA is also partnering with the Department of Veterans Affairs to establish an alternate facility for the servicing of requests involving paper records and to digitize NPRC holdings and make them available to NPRC staff for remote servicing. Our goal is to eliminate the backlog by the end of FY 22."

Until they catch up on the 500,000+ request BACKLOG, and have their workfoce back at 100%, we are not allowed to file new FOIA's for records! The above note came in last week - on an request we made in Feb 2020

wryYnuM.jpg

Been playing the waiting game for almost 2 years

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
My guess is Joe flunked out of basic training. That's why we have the one portrait photo and nothing else. Joe would be the kind of nigger to commit show up to his high school reunion in full dress uniform to commit some stolen valor -- until a real vet smokes him out -- but Joe can't do that because he never graduated! :LOL:

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
One of the funnier things is, I guess when joe was in, you didn't even have to commit to a 4-year enlistment.

He said he was in for only 3 years lol

I'm sure his DD214 wouldn't show anything abnormal, he was just a dude in the Army during peacetime for 3 years, which is cool, but he needs to chill the fuck out on FB and maybe not make every piece of his wardrobe Airborne related

Although, knowing Joe it is odd he never posted it to DESTROY the h8rs

Last edited:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
One of the funnier things is, I guess when joe was in, you didn't even have to commit to a 4-year enlistment.

I'm sure his DD214 wouldn't show anything abnormal, he was just a dude in the Army during peacetime for 3 years, which is cool, but he needs to chill the fuck out on FB and maybe not make every piece of his wardrobe Airborne related

The army actually does 2 year active duty contracts today. For every year less than 4, you just have to add a year in the reserves.

My uncle who joined in the early 80s actually signed up for 4 but was let go after 3 because there was literally nothing to fucking do in the Cold War years so they just started letting people leave, so that was also possible in that era.

He was kicked out for siphoning gasoline. This has been confirmed

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Snow, commander of USAREC, said:

"We believe this shorter enlistment opportunity will appeal to young men and women who want to take some time off between high school and college

Nice referring to serving in the active duty Army as taking time off, stupid.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
I remember when he was in full-on rage mode on the original reddit sub he once said he was in the car running errands but would post his old discharge papers once he got home. Needless to say he never did. Guess he was kicked out for sodomy and/or some guinea shit like loansharking or stealing food and selling it to local diners.