• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is collecting Funko pops really that bad?

G

PicsArt_10-21-11.26.09.jpg

I panted my girlfriends bathroom today, so she surprised me with these as a thank you gift. Am I going to turn trans if I keep them?

Attachments

• PicsArt_10-21-11.26.09.jpg
    PicsArt_10-21-11.26.09.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 9
G

They dont even look good, thats the thing. When I was a kid I loved buying figures of characters from my fav shows like space jam and ahh real monsters. 6 yr old me would think these designs are fucking retarded.

I also would have hated amibos if anyones seen them. Designs look good but they come glued to a floor/base. I didnt want to play with toys with a floor stuck to their feet.

G

What are you, 12?
No, She lives under a rock(Which I love), so she's totally unaware of their stigma. We watched the show together, so between that and the fact that I am a bit of a dork she thought they were the perfect little gift for me. Of course I pretended to love them while quietly thinking "Great... Now I have to find a visible space for these things whenever she comes over"...