Is collecting Funko pops really that bad?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Nice Neil Gaiman-based foundation to your relationship, stupid. You're basically Fatrick now.

EDIT: You're actually the Niki in this scenario since you're on the receiving end of the romantic Neil Gaiman gift (and in all likelihood a rough pegging as well). Also makes sense that the chick with the luscious beefers would take on the Fatrick role.

Last edited:
G

Nice Neil Gaiman-based foundation to your relationship, stupid. You're basically Fatrick now.

EDIT: You're actually the Niki in this scenario since you're on the receiving end of the romantic Neil Gaiman gift (and in all likelihood a rough pegging as well). Also makes sense that the chick with the luscious beefers would take on the Fatrick role.
dave-chappelle.gif

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Are you collecting them or did she just buy you a couple because you like the property they are represeting?

G

Are you collecting them or did she just buy you a couple because you like the property they are represeting?
No, I definitely don't collect them. Just thought it was funny that she bought them for me.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Do they do anything? Like, do they say a catchphrase? Can they be filled with illicit drugs or be smoked out of?

She really did just inconvenience you as thanks for manual labor. I guess keep them out until you break it off and then you'll know what's first to go in the trash.

An ex from years ago bought me a book of inspirational quotes. I've never opened it but just seeing the cover brings me laughter at the thought of how meaningful she thought it was. Another girl gave me a stone when we were on some trip. Not one that is colorful or unique. A smooth grey stone that she thought had some kind of special significance. Women are gay.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
To make a point here -

1d1466794a8286135e0d7614d5ddfbe5.jpg

That's a gift I got once, an old J.R. Ewing statue. Why? Because Dallas was my favorite show. I have it out displayed for three reasons:

1. It's a statue, ergo it's meant to be displayed

2. It's not shit plastic-in-a-box that a Chinese kid stamped out (it's porcelain painted instead, child)

3. It looks remotely human and not like a Big Head-mode Anime character a thirteen year old girl would put in their locker

I say this in the nicest way possible: your woman lacks class. Now if that means wild sex in sacrifice of low morals, go ahead. But if you marry her, you have a lifetime of Barbie Doll conventions and fabric store weekend trips ahead of you.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Your girl getting you something is whatever. Women are stupid and the only acceptable consumer. It’s disgraceful when men do it. They’re supposed to be better. So, put it somewhere where she’ll like it and give her 0 hints that you like it. Do the bare minimum. She’ll learn. Or just hit her. I’m not here to give relationship advice.