Is an hour too long of a commute?

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Yeah, if you live in a place that's got decent public transportation, an hour is just pfg these days. Especially Euro-Asian style trains where you got a table to yourself. Covid indoctrination just means nobody's gonna sit next to you either. You can just drink your cawfee, eat your bacon-egg-cheese roll in peace and open up your laptop/phone to prepare for the day or goof off and look at this place. Wageslaving has never been easier.
Yeah this isn't at all what American public transport is

Maxwell

I'm going to be mean to the next caller

Do you guys buy lunch or make it at home to save a few bucks?

WHO GIVES A SHIT!

comedian-jim-norton-performs-on-stage-at-down-dirty-with-jim-norton-during-the-comedy-festival.jpg

Two slobs at my job buy shitty tv dinners for lunch every single day. They cost like five times as much as a home cooked meal, while tasting worse and having no nutrition. Nice waste of your hard earned cash, idiots.

Last edited:
G

On average im commuting like 45 minutes there, an hour back every day. I dont really mind driving that much, I just put on a podcast or something and chill.

Im working out in the suburbs of Philly but until I can save up and buy a house in PA I’ll have to suck it up and commute from my parents house in NJ. I can realistically move out in about a year so this wouldnt be going on for very long.

WWAWT commute?

View attachment 147163
[MEDIA=vocaroo]11caGr7QHmfb[/MEDIA]