Is an hour too long of a commute?

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
I'm going to be mean to the next caller

Do you guys buy lunch or make it at home to save a few bucks?

WHO GIVES A SHIT!

comedian-jim-norton-performs-on-stage-at-down-dirty-with-jim-norton-during-the-comedy-festival.jpg

G

Before there was instant on demand entertainment, I dont know how people fawkin did it
Chain smoking and piles of CD-Rs.

When I had to commute I didn't mind it too much in the morning, but commuting home fucking SUCKED. Tired and drained from bullshit work, everyone is 10x more aggressive and insane because they're over it and want to get home already, and you're already thinking about how the rest of your evening is being eaten away before you have to wake up and do it all over again.

Fuck commuting. It's even worse when you have to factor in parking. Other than work, I commuted with college too, and those Jews would oversell parking passes, so you'd spend over an hour commuting then drive up and down layers of a parking garage once you got there looking for a spot, and usually playing chicken with some other queer when you do find one.

On average im commuting like 45 minutes there, an hour back every day. I dont really mind driving that much, I just put on a podcast or something and chill.

Im working out in the suburbs of Philly but until I can save up and buy a house in PA I’ll have to suck it up and commute from my parents house in NJ. I can realistically move out in about a year so this wouldnt be going on for very long.

WWAWT commute?

View attachment 147163
I did a similar commute like 15 years ago because the money was good. It got old after a while. WWAWD blue route?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
On average im commuting like 45 minutes there, an hour back every day. I dont really mind driving that much, I just put on a podcast or something and chill.

Im working out in the suburbs of Philly but until I can save up and buy a house in PA I’ll have to suck it up and commute from my parents house in NJ. I can realistically move out in about a year so this wouldnt be going on for very long.

WWAWT commute?

View attachment 147163
I don't mind it, like you said, it gives me time to listen to a pod