• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Investigator responsible for catching Torswats thinks Jackie is a retard

Forum Clout
Keeneposting is taking the spotlight, but Jackie is really spiraling right now. A recap:

- Now that Cafrozed is making fun of her, he's a disinfo Nazi agent and all of his work is a lie
- Therefore, FBI got the wrong man, Alan Fillon cant be Torswats and he's innocent
- Therefore, she was always right, Torswats was indeed that Swedish guy she OSINT-unmasked with a google search
- Therefore, the dox post should be back online and she's sharing it again everywhere
- How did Cafrozed got away with it? He's an cahoots with the WIRED journo.
- Their evil strategy? Make her look like she is stupid to discredit her

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
“They’re trying to make me look dumb! Data poisoning! Gaslighting! Self-styled! <insert buzzword>! <insert another buzzword>!

You fled to Puerto Rico because you owe the IRS like $100,000.

You also may be like one of three people from the Biden Harris admin who actually got fired.

I think you have a little bit of a credibility problem sweetheart.
She got fired from the campaign. She was never a part of the administration.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
She’s chilled out a lot today. I wonder if Jason made her take some benzos or something else short-acting because he was tired of her manic ass scaring the two daughters. All that means is that she’ll be on a tear later tonight into tomorrow.

Edit: She told someone that she’d beat them up if she was near them and also was telling her followers to bully LoTT. She deleted them and is now manically reposting. Hi Jackie. Glad you’re keeping up with developments. Drink bleach cunt.

Last edited:

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Jackie still has more facial hair than him

512ca6d746e3f2e32c04f71bd2a68035.png

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Or he's being hit in the seat and getting all his commissary stolen.

Where were you during my Hit in the Seat thread last week?

I needed you that day!