• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Investigator responsible for catching Torswats thinks Jackie is a retard

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I dunno, seems like Jackie could get into some trouble for this. Anyway, further confirmation that she’s currently manic and any assets she has are hidden/protected.
IMG_3417.jpeg

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
I dunno, seems like Jackie could get into some trouble for this.
She's waddling from the law for owing over $100k to the IRS and the FBI knows who she is. She pajeetly scammed her way into giving a talk in Florida and she wasn't picked up while she was there. She can say/do whatever she wants and she'll never get in trouble, kinda like Pat. It's very strange.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I dunno, seems like Jackie could get into some trouble for this. Anyway, further confirmation that she’s currently manic and any assets she has are hidden/protected. View attachment 219968
She is so thirsty for attention and actual media coverage she is trying to use defamation to get some heat. Almost like Pat using self swatting for attention. Similar playbook. Im sure it will work out great for them.

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
This makes absolutely no fucking sense, Snackie.

View attachment 219591

Why would he be trying to obscure the origins of Torswats? Is she seriously suggesting the FBI arrested the wrong guy and that Brad Dennis is actually Torswats?

That can't possibly be what she's insinuating here, right?

Edit: this is getting really fucking weird. Why would a guy who's supposedly a private investigator need to reach out to Jackie to get a guy's email when you can literally google it in two seconds?

View attachment 219594

Jackie either fabricated that DM convo with Brad Dennis like she did the Telegram messages from Torswats, or Brad Dennis is investigating Jackie Singh and she doesn't realize it. Whatever is going on here, Brad Dennis did not reach out to Jackie because he needed someone's email.

This is so fucking autistic bros, I'm totally lost
She has to be correct meaning the swedish guy is the head of the operation and is mad they haven't gone after him

Meaning either fatrick jr is an underling or the wrong guy

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout

Lunkhead

...and rise again!
Forum Clout
What in the fuck is that one with the red bodies?

Paintings by a woman named Kim Noble. Some really sick stuff that's apparently loved by the DC crowd.

In another interview, Podesta mentioned a woman named Kim Noble as one of his favorite artists. Noble has spent her life institutionalized for schizophrenia and dissociative personality disorder after being regularly raped between the ages of 1-3 years old. *CAUTION: Disturbing

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I totally thought Cafrozed was an avatar for an FBI cover story involving how they were able to uncover Torwats's identity.

Sometimes they have to concoct fake reasons for finding out who criminals are (kinda like how they found out who John Doe was in Se7en).

I'm still not sure if Cafrozed is a real human being...since Brad Dennis doesn't appear to exist anywhere online or in real life.
How great would it be if Jackie really dug deep into her skillset and wrote such an awesome blog about whatever fuckery the feds had to pull to catch torswats that the whole case gets thrown out