In regards to recent attacks on me that “Jesus would condemn me for my hate”

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Do not laugh a lot, for too much laughter kills the heart."
Allah and his prophets fuck children. What an absolutely horrific take. No wonder your caliphates are worse than the most neglected slums of the USA. Shame! Sense of humor kills the heart? I declare a fatwa on islam

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
cakehorn fantasy -
75b2fdd3608754a5000264111fe3cfc5_w200.gif

See you don't actually read the scripture I post. The man who accuses his brothers day and night before our God is thrown down from heaven.

The Word of the Lord is only relevant when NoBacon agrees with it. When NoBacon disagrees with the Lord, no no no let me overwrite His words. I am an accuser, therefore The Bible is wrong and God loves accusers.
Though I don't agree with NoBacon your quote mining is retarded.

Without theological philosophy there would be no Christianity as we know it today, some of the greatest Christian thinkers where philosophers as well as theologians, a heretic, an autistic, an incel, and Saint Augustine.

Just because they studied philosophy doesn't make their thoughts on religion any less valuable than your own.
A large number of early church fathers were philosophers and orators because the trivium and quadrium was the basis of the educational curriculum. However, a church father is great incidental to their knowledge and practice of philosophy, not because of it. NoBacon is right when he says the vast majority of philosophers are worthless. The term itself becomes a cruel joke these men are never aware mocks them for their "wisdom" is of the world and utterly worthless.