In regards to recent attacks on me that “Jesus would condemn me for my hate”

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Matthew 10:34 - 36 "Make no mistake, I did not come to bring peace to the earth, I came to bring a sword"

I’ve never pretended to be perfect or without sin. I know I’m not and I pray daily for mercy and strength to over come my sins. I affirm and proclaim my servitude to Jesus every day.

My morals don’t really matter, an immoral man or a moral man isn’t entering the kingdom of heaven without Jesus Christ.

@Jenna and his “I believe in a higher power of goodness and what feels right” without Jesus is way worse than me hating the gays and Jews for their lifestyles to be completely honest witcha.

Your concept of God just being a hippy who wants to spread love is way worse than me being full of hatred towards perverts and blasphemous lunatics.

ONA FORUMS IN DISTRESS!

I don’t claim to be a priest or a preacher or above anyone else, I just talk about my experiences and love for Christ.

Christ himself hated pedophiles and said they should be drowned to death with stones round their heads, and he declared the Pharaohs and Pharisees were vipers and snakes. He wasn’t a fat tranny saying you should live laugh and love.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Does the Bible say anything about down syndrome? It's evil right?
"But Chef Adam Libby said to the Lord, “Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either in the past or since you have spoken to your servant, but I am slow of speech and of tongue.” Then the Lord said to him, “Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the Lord? Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak.”

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
"But Chef Adam Libby said to the Lord, “Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either in the past or since you have spoken to your servant, but I am slow of speech and of tongue.” Then the Lord said to him, “Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the Lord? Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak.”
What? So the Lord is okay with Chef Adam Libby?? Down syndrome is a choice, dammit.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Forgiveness is at the center of Christianity. It's probably its most consequential and hardest tenet to live by. And it's what separates actual Christians from frauds.

But you can also get into Heaven by shrugging your shoulders and saying "Guess its craaazy to be against pedophiles."

I’ve thought about it a lot, again I’m not perfect and have never claimed to be, I don’t know why people think they’re scoring points by pointing that out, I know.

Matthew 6: 14-15 “For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.”

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
Rejecting real-life Christianity in favor of "every single thought I have is the word of Christ!!!!" is heresy, plain and simple.

On your Judgement Day, you will have to answer for this desecration of our Lord. Why you were too lazy to attend church. Why you never donated to any Christian organization. How you only sought to exploit Christ to hurt others, and to hide behind a shield whenever you were challenged.

You will be unable to answer these questions, and will want to spew the usual "pedophile jew tranny!" insults at St. Peter. But you'll be sent to Hell. At which point you can reconnect with Mother.

Trayvon Fartin

You’re a fat crack smoker
Rejecting real-life Christianity in favor of "every single thought I have is the word of Christ!!!!" is heresy, plain and simple.

On your Judgement Day, you will have to answer for this desecration of our Lord. Why you were too lazy to attend church. Why you never donated to any Christian organization. How you only sought to exploit Christ to hurt others, and to hide behind a shield whenever you were challenged.

You will be unable to answer these questions, and will want to spew the usual "pedophile jew tranny!" insults at St. Peter. But you'll be sent to Hell. At which point you can reconnect with Mother.

Christ will forgive

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

"What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works."

James 2:14-18