In addition to the TV gig, he apparently is working on a new book/screenplay as well

G

"Plot will follow"

sasha-grey-what.gif

Pretending for a moment that this isn't complete bullshit, what, exactly, is his agent selling or using to negotiate? The resounding success of his previous works that led to his publisher not opting in for books 2 and 3 of a planned trilogy? He doesn't even have a vague idea of a plot. Jesus Christ. Then again, he's also the same guy who tried to spin writing on spec as finally being free to explore new ideas. You know, because his vanity publisher was constantly meddling.

Pat, there are probably fewer than 100 fiction writers who could sell a book based on their name alone, and, per Amazon, the only book you've written that's available in print doesn't crack the top 1.1 million.

I hate this insufferable fat piece of shit.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
For what? The princely sum of a 10% cut of $8,500 a year?

Oh wait that's what you were making. Now it's going to be less.

What agent wouldn't bust his balls and have a phone up to each ear trying to negotiate a deal for the mind behind "Fonald Plump"?
Well we know 95% of what he tweets is exaggeration or downright lies. Let’s not get so bent up about it.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
The real story is he's written a page and a half on an imaginary world, and now he's trying to get his agent to sell it to someone.

...and the reason he's pitching it is because his three+ other screen plays have gone nowhere, and nobody wants to buy any of his other books. Angry Robot don't want a fourth book in the "Children of a Dead Earth" series, as the first three didn't sell enough to justify the effort. Tor Books don't want a third book in his "The Breach/Starship Repo" series, and they don't want "In the Red" - the second book in his Mil Spec series - even though it's already written and ready to go, as I guess "In The Black" didn't sell out its $8500 advance.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
The real story is he's written a page and a half on an imaginary world, and now he's trying to get his agent to sell it to someone.

...and the reason he's pitching it is because his three+ other screen plays have gone nowhere, and nobody wants to buy any of his other books. Angry Robot don't want a fourth book in the "Children of a Dead Earth" series, as the first three didn't sell enough to justify the effort. Tor Books don't want a third book in his "The Breach/Starship Repo" series, and they don't want "In the Red" - the second book in his Mil Spec series - even though it's already written and ready to go, as I guess "In The Black" didn't sell out its $8500 advance.
At what point would a sane person just give it up and find another career. I mean just for the sake of keeping your partner/wifes respect, most would go back to school or try a new career.

But not our piggy. No the fat delusional fat pig cunt really thinks he's some kind of under-appreciated Tolstoy on the brink of greatness.

I can safely say I’ve read more original and thought provoking writings in truck stop cubicles.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
196-D03-F6-EF47-4352-8547-55-D906-EDE966.jpg

The only people, besides us, who would know or care about Pat's lazy first draft garbage in the first place are the creepy mutant weirdos in his twitter circle, and almost all of them are unemployed. Nice broke audience, stupid.

They sometimes buy each other's shit so they can try to appear online as sophisticated readers who are up on all the latest books and support blah blah gayness etc.

I just watched this movie again. It's so damn good.

I drink your milkshake, child.

Agents tells their clients that they are working night and day for them in unique ways and taking full use of their amazing connections and, you know what, "Great news! I'm almost positive I've got you some big name interest. Very exciting. VERY exciting! Get the champagne ready!"

If an agent tells you "I'm working on a couple of potential contracts" that means he is doing absolutely. Fuck. All.

I mean, imagine you've been getting 10% of Fanny Adams for several years and then you hear some Jew lawyer got 100k to go through the motions with his court buddies. Pat has been dropped like a sack of pig shit.