In addition to the TV gig, he apparently is working on a new book/screenplay as well

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Personally, I think he's lying about all of it. He's mentioned new projects and TV gigs before and nothing has come from them.

oct232.png

"Plot will follow." If it's real, I'm sure it will be a real winner like everything else you've done, and I'm fairly certain that your agent dropped you. I think he's loying guys.

Last edited:

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Let me guess... he posted this even though no one asked him. What's the point of saying anything before it's at least mostly finished? Usually people try to avoid doing that. "I am an author, children. I am special and creative. I just wanted everyone to know that."

"nibble around"

Always with the food and the eating

EraGodless

Personally, I think he's lying about all of it. He's mentioned new projects and TV gigs before and nothing has come from them.

View attachment 10467

"Plot will follow." If it's real, I'm sure it will be a real winner like everything else you've done, and I'm fairly certain that your agent dropped you. I think he's loying guys.
Herd Immunity, child.

This is 100% bullshit that he has told Nikki so he can avoid telling her about the financial Sarlacc pit that he has put them in.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
Racking up those single digit likes!

I am sure that Stephen King endlessly tweets about "the process" to a disinterested following as well. This forum has more regular readers than anything he's ever written, and half our readers are from The Fat Pack, who never even read his slop (outside of Pedo Paul, who misinterpreted it as comedy because of its poor construction).