• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In 2015, Patrick had a run in with a bunch of college kids and they spray painted "dick" onto his car.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Why would any college kid write the word 'dick' out instead of drawing a picture of one? Pat is bad a lying, fat too.
well where I used to work this one guy a lot of people hated had someone draw in the dust on his car with their finger. they drew a dick, but then also I <3 Cock underneath. he was a pissed. he hated me after so he probably thought I did it. God I wish.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
In my youth I was selling a car and someone left a note under the wiper saying something like "I'm not paying that much for this piece of shit" and it still makes me laugh. I wish I knew at the time I was actually being gangstalked by jealous incels.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
This fat faggot has been faking his own abuse for so long and he still hasn’t figured out how to make it look authentic.

Tip for the pig - Nobody vandalizes stuff with gentle insults and easily washed away materials, Pat. You, in particular, would most likely be called a “fat faggot” in black spray paint across the front and side of your piece of shit car. Try that next time.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
If pat was like a nice guy I would feel bad for him for all the cyberstalking (child) that you people do. But after hearing him on the tapes and seeing all these pictures I feel like your hearts are in the right place. Gawd bless you people

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
2 likes and 1 retweet from MamaRaven and MamaNik.
How drunk and much of a fag you have to be to post that pic at 3am for his tweeter hits, fucking crachead.
That v6 is a nice womens car, Pig you infant baby faggot.

G

The picture of him all happy outside his little Book Event or whatever that shit with 'The Ark' was, is sad but beautiful. Pat is a literal retard and he actually fell ass first into what could have been a dream gig for him. Write some dumb fantasy stories to sell to retards, maybe sell his Twitter volume out for advertisements, travel around to different faggot conventions. Doing all that on a simple level would have meant that he blew away any expectations anybody ever had for him at any point.

Problem is (among many other things) his complete lack of humility. If in that moment, he took a deep breath and thanked God for putting him in that position, and stopped being such a cunt and just focused on the positive he'd probably be in a comfortable place. But he can't let the idiots win, at all costs. So instead, he is completely unemployable and 125k in legal debt from trying to sue some fags on the internet calling him fat.

Also, he has tits.

Nice life choices, stupid.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Who wore it better? Look how small it is on him. My ribs.
R (18).jpeg