• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In 2015, Patrick had a run in with a bunch of college kids and they spray painted "dick" onto his car.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
lmaoooo.jpg

This nigga's back yard is next to a dumpster and what looks like a loading dock. Christ.

We've seen his windowsills are cheap plywood instead of actual hardwood. We've seen his piece-of-shit kitchen with the fridge protruding into the entry way. We've seen his sad little master bedroom that doesn't have room for night stands.

We've seen his fat fucking face. We've seen his illfitting shirts stretched over his big gut. We've seen the damage from fighting with us for 3 years.

We've seen it all, so why does he still lie about it all? What the fuck is wrong with him?? Fucking guy is unbelievable.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
The funniest part of him doing that is that Niki and his neighbors were probably watching the idiot write "DICK" on his own car, take a picture of it and wash it off. Then he went inside, showed Niki the pictures and was like "Look at what those niggers did to Susan! Tell your mother we need money for a whole house in a better neighborhood!"

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Why would any college kid write the word 'dick' out instead of drawing a picture of one? Pat is bad a lying, fat too.
Right. Drawing a Cock and balls on the driver side window pointing to Pats mouth would’ve been a much more effective message. That’s how I know he did it, he didn’t go to college and learn how pranks and vandalism actually work.

if he went to Tulane when I did he would’ve gotten rat fucked (where you shatter a frozen lab rat on someone’s possessions, as it thaws it’s fluids get all over everything).

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
The funniest part of him doing that is that Niki and his neighbors were probably watching the idiot write "DICK" on his own car, take a picture of it and wash it off. Then he went inside, showed Niki the pictures and was like "Look at what those niggers did to Susan! Tell your mother we need money for a whole house in a better neighborhood!"

Yo I cot dat fat dyke who live down da way tryin ta fake ah hate crime. Saw dah bitch paint shit on her window. Better not go on da news blamin a nigga fo dat shit, coz I gots dah receets. Mo Diggity!