• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

In 2015, Patrick had a run in with a bunch of college kids and they spray painted "dick" onto his car.

G

lmaoooo.jpg

Nobody likes this guy, do they?

Bonus faggot pics:

faggot.jpg

faggot2.jpg

faggot3.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
G

Surprisingly enough the paint was only on the glass, making is very easy to clean off. Just like another vandalism that happened to him recently. If it was even paint, i would wager money, it was glass chalk.
I fucking hate Niki and Pat is an awful liar. I knew plenty of kids who fucked with cars, they threw rocks through windows or keyed the fuck out of them. Nobody would ever go buy shoe polish so the jackass your vandalizing can easily wash it off the next morning. Horrible liar Pat is ridiculous
Yeah, when I was writing the thread title, I was like "wait... that isn't spray paint. What did they use?" and then I realized the reason it was written in some easy-looking-to-wash-off product it was probably fake. He's deranged.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
I hate to give Pig any credit but wow, he actually was not a fat tub of shit for his entire life. This just twists the knife in his back fat even more. He believes he’s still the same size as that gay Packer’s jersey photo (N.B.: nice Aaron Rodgers Jersey, shitdick)
He’s fat in all of the above pictures, not like he is now but if you think that he isn’t fat then I’m going to question your concept of what healthy looks like