• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine having such little self awareness that you wear a hat like this in public

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think its mostly overthinking. Theres always plenty of people in the room that are drunker and acting a bigger fool than me, but theres something about the foggy memory of not knowing quite what I mightve said or done that makes me catastrophize.
I like being in control of my self awareness, but also love getting hammered and fucking fat girls so its a real Sophies Choice
Gotta love those shower conversations you have with yourself the next day.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I dont even like getting drunk in public anymore. I prefer to be sober because how quickly things can get out of hand especially late at night. After 1140pm the alchohol seems to take an evil turn. Its easier to fight drunks sober. Far too much chaos at least where I live. If I get drunk its usually at a place that I can sleep it off so I know I dont have to go anywhere. Id pay good money to see pat in an actual bar fight. He would be light work sober and even more of a clown drunk.

View attachment 56062

View attachment 56063
I'd love to know the incident that had him run to Twitter to scold college bros about how tough he is. Probably got bullied like Michael Scott hosting the dundies and oopsie doodled home crying. Very reminiscent of Nana and the pack of blacks.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'd love to know the incident that had him run to Twitter to scold college bros about how tough he is. Probably got bullied like Michael Scott hosting the dundies and oopsie doodled home crying. Very reminiscent of Nana and the pack of blacks.
Of course he kept it as vague as possible. Like what the fuck is your motorcycle jacket going to do in a fight? If he had his helmet on or happened to have riding gloves with carbon fiber knuckles on I could see that but a textile motorcycle jacket wont keep you from getting your ass kicked. He thinks he had armor on. I think this in another one of his scenarios that he made up on the way home after regretting not doing anything when he was at the bar. Another one of his envy fantasies.

1658865013235.png

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Of course he kept it as vague as possible. Like what the fuck is your motorcycle jacket going to do in a fight? If he had his helmet on or happened to have riding gloves with carbon fiber knuckles on I could see that but a textile motorcycle jacket wont keep you from getting your ass kicked. He thinks he had armor on. I think this in another one of his scenarios that he made up on the way home after regretting not doing anything when he was at the bar. Another one of his envy fantasies.

View attachment 56079
You know those college bros always trying to stab people in the ribs like Paul Pierce got.