• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine having such little self awareness that you wear a hat like this in public

Forum Clout
592CBF6A-CE31-495B-9339-38A561831940.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's the worst kind of hat to wear backwards too. And it's too small for his fucking head, it has to hurt to wear it. It looks like a fucking condom stretched over the top of a watermelon. You're not supposed to see the elastic sweatband through the outside of the hat.

Someone in another thread said there might as well be a little propeller on the top and they nailed it. That's exactly what it looks like, a little cartoon retard beanie. And he should know that from looking at the pictures he takes of himself.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Zero self awareness Pat mixed with Frat Pat might be my favorite combination. He looks like the biggest tool but thinks he’s seen as some cool dude bro that loves watching sports and crushing beers duuuuuuude.
Do you think Torque Wheeler has time for sports too or is he always busy in the shop, rippin' bongs and workin' on hot rods?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Zero self awareness Pat mixed with Frat Pat might be my favorite combination. He looks like the biggest tool but thinks he’s seen as some cool dude bro that loves watching sports and crushing beers duuuuuuude.
Plus he is almost always alone at the bar. Usually a red flag especially when its a pattern. He is alone for a reason and all it takes is a short conversation to see that he is full of shit and not worth talking to. Im sure he butts into others conversations thinking he is being sociable when its rude and nobody wants to be corrected by a drunk retard that was eavesdropping because nobody wants to hang out with him.

All the bar regulars know to avoid him. After babysitting drunks in bars for years you start seeing patterns. I wont even go to bars anymore. Its a pretty shitty/sad lifestyle if going to the bar a few times a week is routine. Pat is a fine example of the sad barfly loner regular that nobody talks to and even the bartender thinks he is annoying but puts up with his shit and tries to be nice because they have to. After he leaves they all talk shit about him.