Imagine being on this site but all you do is Strictly Patpost

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
View attachment 68013

I couldn't give one fuck about a fat science fiction writer from Michigan or where ever the fuck he's from when there's still Opie, Anthony, Jim, Joe and Sam to be trolled, harassed and made fun of.
They've all been beaten into powder, the only one really left to troll, because he truly deserves it, is faggot ass Jim.

Last edited:
G

stop being such a complaining nigger. where was all this shit when it was just me and two other guys going after the cumias for months on end

the secret forum doesn't even exist btw. now that's an odd thing, complaining about a girls bathroom that's not even there.

How about you use some of your evil powers on the Cumias? Anthony trying to act like he doesn't give a fuck about this place needs to get rattled again.

quark

Theurgist
Hold on hold on hold on!! How are you going to diss Space like that? He was the mastermind of one of the greatest long con troll jobs in history; the mole who fooled Pat into handing over his case files, tricked him into having email exchanges with said mole, providing audio interviews with a fake HuffPo journalist, and ruining Seth Simons's career?
What no children does to a bitch. Jesus Christ

G

Regardless of what happens to Pat I hope this place exists long enough to see Jimmy die alone and Sam’s wife cheat on or leave him, hopefully with a B list wrestler. Anthony being an open and proud pedophile makes it hard for me to think about him too often.
South Carolina is South Carolina...literally the only reason he is heading there is because people are leaving NYC. He has NOTHING in common with Greenville, the state or the South, period. He will clash with the locals, use his show as a soap box. He will hate it within 6 months. Fodder for ribs.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
my biggest problem is that we no longer have spppyyy reports

already got chrissy maher somewhat and they went all hush hush about it quickly
joey matresses wont even look at me or answer his phone for me, the cunt!

Is he still fighting with that studdering idiot?
qrabwcvuhtq91.jpg

Yes, John is that retarded. He's repeatedly outing all of his twitter sock accounts.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
South Carolina is South Carolina...literally the only reason he is heading there is because people are leaving NYC. He has NOTHING in common with Greenville, the state or the South, period. He will clash with the locals, use his show as a soap box. He will hate it within 6 months. Fodder for ribs.
yankee italians are considered "inside out niggers"

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Patposting is great but he is the abyss and you will legitimately hate him and grow to despise the things he shills for. I have to remind myself that he represents the fringe left and most democrats aren’t like him.

I hate Nana and Jim Norton but for different reasons. Nana because he’s a threat to society.

I especially despise Jim Norton because he’s a fucking talentless worm and lifelong hack. I want to pour alcohol down his throat and toss his autographs off the balcony and watch him throw a hissy fit.

I come here to talk wrestling, movies, beefers, and dumpers.

G

Hold on hold on hold on!! How are you going to diss Space like that? He was the mastermind of one of the greatest long con troll jobs in history; the mole who fooled Pat into handing over his case files, tricked him into having email exchanges with said mole, providing audio interviews with a fake HuffPo journalist, and ruining Seth Simons's career?
This.

G

Patposting is great but he is the abyss and you will legitimately hate him and grow to despise the things he shills for. I have to remind myself that he represents the fringe left and most democrats aren’t like him.

I hate Nana and Jim Norton but for different reasons. Nana because he’s a threat to society.

I especially despise Jim Norton because he’s a fucking talentless worm and lifelong hack. I want to pour alcohol down his throat and toss his autographs off the balcony and watch him throw a hissy fit.

I come here to talk wrestling, movies, beefers, and dumpers.

[MEDIA=youtube]Nf7o24Z9HsE[/MEDIA]