Imagine being on this site but all you do is Strictly Patpost

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
The pat content is fawkin hilarious, but I do look forward to posts about Anthony hahaha ho-lee shitting at a "comedians of the compound" event at some shitty club in Jersey...always some great pics to demonstrate how hideous he is. Also love seeing the Joe posts about him crooning at a tgi Friday's out on LI making shit money.

I guess I miss da old sub sniff but I think we can all agree that reddit is very, very gay.

G

View attachment 68013

I couldn't give one fuck about a fat science fiction writer from Michigan or where ever the fuck he's from when there's still Opie, Anthony, Jim, Joe and Sam to be trolled, harassed and made fun of.
Your post made Patrick S Tomlinson seethe more than any text...guaran fucking teed.

seethe jim norton.jpg
seethe

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
The pat content is fawkin hilarious, but I do look forward to posts about Anthony hahaha ho-lee shitting at a "comedians of the compound" event at some shitty club in Jersey...always some great pics to demonstrate how hideous he is. Also love seeing the Joe posts about him crooning at a tgi Friday's out on LI making shit money.

I guess I miss da old sub sniff but I think we can all agree that reddit is very, very gay.
Reddit IS gay and always was. Our sub wasn't the reddit standard sub, it was different. I mean we were able to get Cumia on Romanian news thanks to the sub, and we gotta acknowledge Reddit was our golden time.

RobertMewler

(Nig Niggerson you are different and funny, not referring to you...Im referring more like the SpaceEdge and the 'torque' name changer types)
Hold on hold on hold on!! How are you going to diss Space like that? He was the mastermind of one of the greatest long con troll jobs in history; the mole who fooled Pat into handing over his case files, tricked him into having email exchanges with said mole, providing audio interviews with a fake HuffPo journalist, and ruining Seth Simons's career?

G

Hold on hold on hold on!! How are you going to diss Space like that? He was the mastermind of one of the greatest long con troll jobs in history; the mole who fooled Pat into handing over his case files, tricked him into having email exchanges with said mole, providing audio interviews with a fake HuffPo journalist, and ruining Seth Simons's career?

Apostlegate was epic of course. I'm speaking of the here and now. Patrick is tiresome.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
You have to have a very low IQ to patpost exclusively. It's for people with nothing else important to keep tabs on. So they "check in" on their attention magnet to giggle with the other fairies in their secret sections. Notice the women on the forum are diehard patposters... that says everything.

I'm here to discuss Opie & Anthony on The Virus without changing my username on a covert hate forum. That's it.

Pictured: The Patpost Crew congratulating each other on another day of witless gossip.