I’m wasted and just bought a $1000 warhammer 40k office chair

G

So go to Ikea or Sharper Image and buy a nice chair. Stop being a fucking consoomer "but this is the official W40k chair!"

I know you wanna do the opposite of whatever Jenna says, but I might be triple reverse psychologizing your drunk ass into keeping the chair. It legit looks like a coach airline seat and you're going to hate those tiny armrests within 5 minutes of sitting in it.

God damn you’re definitely a faggot. You sound like a 20 year old girl (gay man)

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I was mostly making fun of you for buying a gay chair. It is very gay. However, buy what you want. That’s not the point. Pay what you want, that’s not the point. You clearly feel guilty about things. Brothaman, brothaman. The Lord only cares about what’s in your heart. You can make up for your family, and yourself. Just be a good person. You can still be racist too! You just have to learn to recognize, and remove the actual hatred in your heart.

— This is a very gay response, still less gay than the chair.

You don’t face the battle yourself? We shouldn’t brush it off, the enemy led a third of the angels to rebel, it’s not a joke, it’s not glib. Declare war on Satan in the Lord’s name and tell me you don’t feel like I do.

I would post this uber serious over dramatic reply if I was sober or if I was drunk; so I’m not embarrassed to say it.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
You don’t face the battle yourself? We shouldn’t brush it off, the enemy led a third of the angels to rebel, it’s not a joke, it’s not glib. Declare war on Satan in the Lord’s name and tell me you don’t feel like I do.

I would post this uber serious over dramatic reply if I was sober or if I was drunk; so I’m not embarrassed to say it.
Kill Jenna, post the receipts

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
If you can post proof of purchase Ill delete my account
No need, here it is

1706412808503.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
So go to Ikea or Sharper Image and buy a nice chair. Stop being a fucking consoomer "but this is the official W40k chair!"

I know you wanna do the opposite of whatever Jenna says, but I might be triple reverse psychologizing your drunk ass into keeping the chair. It legit looks like a coach airline seat and you're going to hate those tiny armrests within 5 minutes of sitting in it.

Who cares? Money doesn’t mean anything. Cool chairs do.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I meant End Times and the Age of Sigmar. The new series takes place during the time of Magnus and the reunification so I might enjoy that.

They're already pushing female soldiers so that's a hard pass for me.
Seems they're abandoning the dark undertones for more generic good vs evil too. GW try to understand the appeal of their IPs challenge: impossible.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

Yes, I agree. You are not Jesus Christ. You will not solve the worlds problems, nor will you defeat the devil. Only the Lord will. All he cares about is you as a person. Were you tempted by the devil? Of course you were. Did you learn, and better yourself? Did you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior? Jesus already made up for your sins, the only step that is left for anyone is to understand that, and work closer to being with Him. You’re still working on understanding Jesus’ sacrifice for the world.

— Gay. It is the truth though.

HeyItsVos

They're already pushing female soldiers so that's a hard pass for me.
Seems they're abandoning the dark undertones for more generic good vs evil too. GW try to understand the appeal of their IPs challenge: impossible.
Eh, I didn’t know all that. At least there’s decades of content to use. The company could disappear tomorrow and the hobby would be fine.

In their defense, the Fantasy game had more Good v Evil than 40K and Kislev was led by a woman during that part of their history.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Yes, I agree. You are not Jesus Christ. You will not solve the worlds problems, nor will you defeat the devil. Only the Lord will. All he cares about is you as a person. Were you tempted by the devil? Of course you were. Did you learn, and better yourself? Did you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior? Jesus already made up for your sins, the only step that is left for anyone is to understand that, and work closer to being with Him. You’re still working on understanding Jesus’ sacrifice for the world.

— Gay. It is the truth though.

Watch Howard Pittman’s testimony and what the Lord told him to preach. We are in a war and we need to recognise it. You misunderstand me if you think I’m saying I will have an effect on this war. We both know what’s written and that He has already won but we still need to fight for our souls, right?

They use every tool they can to separate us from Christ and his grace. Are you not painfully aware of this each and every day? If not, what am I doing wrong, or what are you doing wrong?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Eh, I didn’t know all that. At least there’s decades of content to use. The company could disappear tomorrow and the hobby would be fine.

In their defense, the Fantasy game had more Good v Evil than 40K and Kislev was led by a woman during that part of their history.

Yeah there's plenty of good shit. I mostly worry about the nufags it brings in. Seems like everything is ruined by reddit bugman niggers eventually.

I don't mind something that makes sense within the established rules of the IP. A woman mage tzarina relies on her mental/spiritual capabilities, not her body. A female elf is already otherworldly and of a race that depends on female-acheivable traits like speed and dexterity.

Putting female knights in Bretonnia or Kislev or Cathay or whatever the fuck is blatantly retarded and the idea of a female troop relying on combat strength or the logistics of marching and camping completely fall apart under any scrutiny and destroys immersion. It's just a reminder of "this isn't a living breathing world; it's a marketing scheme to sell toys to trannies and coomers under the invulnerable veil of progressivism."

Gonna try to get more into LotR because that always has the golden safety net of "if Tolkein didn't write it it's fake, and Tolkein didn't write any niggers or faggots or women, fuck you."

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Watch Howard Pittman’s testimony and what the Lord told him to preach. We are in a war and we need to recognise it. You misunderstand me if you think I’m saying I will have an effect on this war. We both know what’s written and that He has already won but we still need to fight for our souls, right?

They use every tool they can to separate us from Christ and his grace. Are you not painfully aware of this each and every day? If not, what am I doing wrong, or what are you doing wrong?
We are both doing things wrong. That’s the point. That’s ok. This started by me making fun of your chair, and making a joke about it being gay which means you are going against the Lord. You responded by justifying it, saying you pay the highest tithe to your church. That is a sign you have not found any level of real peace. You understand we are in a war, but do not understand how to fight it. The Lord will lift those up with truthfulness in their heart. That’s all He desires, brotherman.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
So overdose, suicide, or deeply ashamed at his chair purchase and is gonna take a couple days?