• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m tired of pretending Opie isn’t funny.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The dumbest thing they ever did by far besides Anthony's firing in 2014 over the tweets.
Assault on the Media was probably even dumber. They told listeners to actively harass news reporters during live shots. Knowing that one of the listeners would do something insane. Like blow an air horn into the ears of the news crew. Even things like Homeless Shopping Spree were really pushing it.

The fact is that they never learned. And both Opie and Anthony were destined to be fired.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Attachments

• AOTM001.JPG
    AOTM001.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 14
Forum Clout
Assault on the Media was probably even dumber. They told listeners to actively harass news reporters during live shots. Knowing that one of the listeners would do something insane. Like blow an air horn into the ears of the news crew. Even things like Homeless Shopping Spree were really pushing it.

The fact is that they never learned. And both Opie and Anthony were destined to be fired.
The Show We Can't Talk About was what, like 3 weeks into being back on the air? You're right about Assault on the Media, fucking idiots. Amazing they lasted essentially a decade on XM/Sirius with the shit they did.

Didn't the guy who got hearing damage from the air horns sue over that? THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!
Forum Clout
This was so few and far between though. Somebody mentioned a clip of when a retard gets banned from church. I didn't remember that bit so I listened to it. It's a good example of Opie being Opie. There's no original lines, he does a "your joke but worse" and his only source of contribution is reading subpar instant feedback lines. Listen to Anti-Semitic Happy Days. Same exact Opie.

So if there were a dozen or so Opie "gems", what about the thousands of other shows where we got road apples instead.
Oy vey, Daniel. You’re so envious and hate filled. You were always a disgrace to the lineage. How are you an unsuccessful Jew in the media business?

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!
Forum Clout
Never said I was wealthy. I just have your car's value on my walls and then again in my flat file. I don't think it's bragging when 100 people are asking you to PROVE you're not broke.
Oy vey, Dovid. Ghosts don’t have cars and you “investing” in pop culture art is not a smart move. Aren’t us people supposed to be good with money?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Never said I was wealthy. I just have your car's value on my walls and then again in my flat file. I don't think it's bragging when 100 people are asking you to PROVE you're not broke.
The key word in that is “prove”, Daniel. Not continually make baseless claims to a bunch of losers on the internet. You’re just as much of a retarded faggot as the rest of us, at best.