I’m the first person to hate our fat lazy people like Patrick, however

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
D39-D8209-85-B7-4-F14-B5-F4-92629589-CFEE.jpg

Don’t you want to be like these “people”?
They smell better after doing t his

G

I enjoy the occasional chicken balti and naan but that's it.

You have a billion people on a huge fertile land mass and you're still shitting in the street and worshipping three headed cows. And if we English hadn't have colonised you you'd still be walking to your cousin's house instead of taking a train and dealing with thuggee bandits along the way.

You're welcome for cricket, the concept of commerce, transport, a coherent white man's language (which you butcher) and a civilised legal and parliamentary system. Stop gang raping your own women with your awful little dicks that don't fit minimum international standards of condom length and girth and stop trying to cheat old women out of their life savings over the phone. Get a real job, you pathetic pakis.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I enjoy the occasional chicken balti and naan but that's it.

You have a billion people on a huge fertile land mass and you're still shitting in the street and worshipping three headed cows. And if we English hadn't have colonised you you'd still be walking to your cousin's house instead of taking a train and dealing with thuggee bandits along the way.

You're welcome for cricket, the concept of commerce, transport, a coherent white man's language (which you butcher) and a civilised legal and parliamentary system. Stop gang raping your own women with your awful little dicks that don't fit minimum international standards of condom length and girth and stop trying to cheat old women out of their life savings over the phone. Get a real job, you pathetic pakis.
trying way too hard, total lack of humour, 2/10

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I like Indian people and the food. I've been to India once and can confirm the street shitting thing, but only in slums. Punchin out

G

I like Indian people and the food. I've been to India once and can confirm the street shitting thing, but only in slums. Punchin out
By and large they're a beastly people; servile, scraping, cowardly and corrupt. They very rarely have any martial or creative instincts. We generally have the best of their sort in Blighty, the higher caste ones who could afford to buy a corner shop in the 70s and instill a drive for practical education in their children. Their neighbours from Bengal and Pakistan who find their way over here are filth more often than not.

However, in spite of everything I just wrote, they are a net positive in Britain for the simple reason that their food is probably the best antidote to 5 pints on a Friday night.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
John Lennon was a hypocritical hunk of shit and I'm glad he got Swiss cheesed by a waterhead reading Prohibition era emo fanfiction.
It’s funny how history hasn’t “cancelled” someone like John Lennon who talked openly about beating his wives and girlfriends. You look at his history and he was a real piece of shit but regarded as a “peace” icon yet had a history of being violent towards women.