I’m the first person to hate our fat lazy people like Patrick, however

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
… I feel a visceral hatred when this smelly Indian comes to America and starts lecturing us about health and diet. Doesn’t your country not even have a working sewage system?

8E186EB5-7D1B-4E60-8059-9F2D3C55442A.jpeg

… I feel a visceral hatred when this smelly Indian comes to America and starts lecturing us about health and diet. Doesn’t your country not even have a working sewage system?

View attachment 29331
They have a sewage system, it's just mostly open air and above ground.

India declared itself 'oprn defecation free' a few years ago but the reality is they put in a bunch of public toilets along streets. They're just open air stalls with no doors and when you shit the waste just runs out into an alleyway or along a man-made creek into their filthy waterways which they also bathe in.

They also had a big initiative to put toilets into homes but most Indians still prefer shitting outside because they think any amount of poo in the home is unclean and impure. Nice logic, stupid.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
They have a sewage system, it's just mostly open air and above ground.

India declared itself 'oprn defecation free' a few years ago but the reality is they put in a bunch of public toilets along streets. They're just open air stalls with no doors and when you shit the waste just runs out into an alleyway or along a man-made creek into their filthy waterways which they also bathe in.

They also had a big initiative to put toilets into homes but most Indians still prefer shitting outside because they think any amount of poo in the home is unclean and impure. Nice logic, stupid.

absolutely disgusting. I don’t care how zen or at peace you are, don’t come here and tell me about anything when you come from such a rancid shit hole.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
When you go you shit inside, it becomes a apart of you. Making you a shitty person. When you shit outside, it makes your environment shitty. Enlightened people choose to have a shitty environment instead of being shitty people. We also bathe in the shit to remind ourselves we are not shitty people. Is this making sense Joe Rogan?

So it’s like….when you get high on DMT sometimes you see a shittier version of you?

Yes Joe Rogan! Very similar! Now let me tell you about the spiritual properties of cow urine.

absolutely disgusting. I don’t care how zen or at peace you are, don’t come here and tell me about anything when you come from such a rancid shit hole.
This dude probably comes from the south. Kerala or Karnataka, which is significantly more wealthy and clean than the north and far less populated.

But it is a bit like a German in 1939 telling you not to hate jews.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
When you go you shit inside, it becomes a apart of you. Making you a shitty person. When you shit outside, it makes your environment shitty. Enlightened people choose to have a shitty environment instead of being shitty people. We also bathe in the shit to remind ourselves we are not shitty people. Is this making sense Joe Rogan?

So it’s like….when you get high on DMT sometimes you see a shittier version of you?

Yes Joe Rogan! Very similar! Now let me tell you about the spiritual properties of cow urine.

I turned it off. Every time Joe asked for specifics about something it was always just vague platitudes and lazy metaphors, he’s got the same amount of wisdom as some boomer housewife Facebook group sharing wisdom quotes with backgrounds of clouds

I turned it off. Every time Joe asked for specifics about something it was always just vague platitudes and lazy metaphors, he’s got the same amount of wisdom as some boomer housewife Facebook group sharing wisdom quotes with backgrounds of clouds
Knowing nothing about this dude I'll bet he teaches bullshit yoga type crap. Which means he's trying to get rich bored American and European women to study with him in India so he can fuck them.

Happened with the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi when the Beatles went over there.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Knowing nothing about this dude I'll bet he teaches bullshit yoga type crap. Which means he's trying to get rich bored American and European women to study with him in India so he can fuck them.

Happened with the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi when the Beatles went over there.

its honestly as worthless and pointless as yoda’s completely interchangeable sets of values leading to others, hate to suffering, suffering to fear or whatever the fuck he says

it’s complete drivel, you know what is good for the inner self? Penicillin and antibiotics and radiation therapy to kill cancer, all made by malnourished white men in labs with working toilets

B823D684-85B8-41A3-A109-04331467F6A6.jpeg