• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm sick and tired of all the terrible shit you all talk about me all the time. I've had it, and I'm fucking done, forever.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Don't give a shit if it's funny or not, it's still true that you were laughed out of the gang-rape of a passed-out drunk chick at the Compound because you couldn't get a hard-on. Just pouted in the corner while men who could actually achieve an erection had all the fun. Pathetic weak pussy faggot kike.
HOLD ON HOLD ON what's this about? I never heard this story before. What passed out drunk chick? If I had to guess it would Linzbella or whatever that fiveheaded bitches name was. What other Compound mutants were involved? I don't know if I blame Danny for not being able to maintain an erection to be perfectly honest witcha

Forum Clout
I think Danny Ross' obsession with the show all comes back to it being the time of his life, the time he was most relevant, perhaps the time he was most happy in his personal life, wealthiest, best time of his social life (Even if it did involve rape and Nana the ghoul) etc etc.

He would lie and say that the best time of his life is the present but as has been pointed out in this thread and many others he's a loveless unemployed fella with mental health issues that probably pays trannies for sex. His constant "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE OBSESSEDDDD WITH DA SHOW" is some nice psychological projection on his behalf but fools nobody.

Stay mad at a guy that died 11 years ago on a website dedicated to a radio show that died 9 years ago.
Carrying this amount of bitterness this far removed from this period of his life is extremely unhealthy. He should probably still be in the looney bin.

On top of that he loves to talk about how he never wanted a career as a broadcaster, but how else would you explain why he’s still full of bitter rage over a broadcasting job he was fired from 15 years ago. When people say he sucked on the show, he immediately goes on the defensive. If someone told me I did a shitty job when I worked at Burger King 20 years ago, I wouldn’t give a fuck, because working at BK has no impact on my current life at all.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
HOLD ON HOLD ON what's this about? I never heard this story before. What passed out drunk chick? If I had to guess it would Linzbella or whatever that fiveheaded bitches name was. What other Compound mutants were involved? I don't know if I blame Danny for not being able to maintain an erection to be perfectly honest witcha
I think it's in the pinned Danny Sucks thread but there's a video of an old on-air fight where Danny says, "Oh, like when I couldn't get hard for this drunk chick cuz of all the other guys in the room." Not hard to do the math on that one.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
When I played Guitar Hero on the air, 15 years ago, did you ever think you'd still be using that to try to get a reaction out of a radio producer from 2004?

If he insisted on posting on a fan forum that I post on, Yes I would. Because he spergs out defensively anytime its mentioned because its all true what they say.

Yes. Very grim indeed. Hey bro, you got a website I can talk to your former fans? lmao.

Yet another "I'm famous" delusion of grandeur... You don't have "former fans" You never had "fans," you had people who tolerated you, or knew who you are. You're not even a speed bump in the story of the show.

That's why yore over here now. And everybody else is over there. But you're over here now, because that's just how bad you got it.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
When I played Guitar Hero on the air, 15 years ago, did you ever think you'd still be using that to try to get a reaction out of a radio producer from 2004?

Yes. Very grim indeed. Hey bro, you got a website I can talk to your former fans? lmao.
When your boss yelled at you 15 years ago, did you think you'd still be bitter about it enough to post pics of his headstone to a message board in 2023?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
You.

That's such an easy one. Fucking beach ball.

The radio show was 15 years ago. You're obsessing about who you believed me to be 15 years ago. Pathetic? Maybe not that far. Bizarre? Abso fucking lutely.
Yeah well I bet in 30 seconds I’d make you hard, cum, and go straight to sleep.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Can I not just hate Steve C. AND the Loathsome Kike? I never liked either of these drama queen humor vacuums.