• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm sick and tired of all the terrible shit you all talk about me all the time. I've had it, and I'm fucking done, forever.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Tell me something about Guitar Hero. Please. I want to hear everything you have to say about it.
Worm more, faggot.

We’re SUPPOSED to be stuck in the past, it’s not like O&A is doing anything new.
You continue to obsess and refuse to reflect on or move past issues in your PERSONAL LIFE from 15 years ago. We were listening to a radio show. Whats more pathetic? We talk about your time on the show or you’re still hurt by it and can’t be an adult about it?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You continue to obsess and refuse to reflect on or move past issues in your PERSONAL LIFE from 15 years ago. We were listening to a radio show. Whats more pathetic?

You.

That's such an easy one. Fucking beach ball.

The radio show was 15 years ago. You're obsessing about who you believed me to be 15 years ago. Pathetic? Maybe not that far. Bizarre? Abso fucking lutely.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You.

That's such an easy one. Fucking beach ball.
Did you even read the second part? So you genuinely believe being hurt by issues that happened 15 fucking years ago between your old boss or a guitar hero match is somehow less pathetic than posting on a forum about you, an on air personality. You are a delusional imbecile.

You refuse to reflect on yourself. You have no introspection.

You should accept you lost that Guitar Hero match.

You should forgive Steve in your mind.

You should accept you were enabling or complicit in some of Nanas pedophilia.

But you won’t.

I’m tired boss.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The only dumb fuck analogy i could possibly make is if Shuli or some other irrelevant tard went to the r/HowardStern sub and started arguing with users about how he didn’t do X thing and how he hated Y guy from 20 fucking years ago. You were a public figure. You will be talked about until you die, unfortunately. This is not anywhere near as pathetic as you continuing to hold grudges from 20 years ago.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Bro, you know what the most metal chord is? An open country G on an acoustic guitar. DVVV DVVV DVVVV DVVV DVVVV.

View attachment 162174

This could be the coolest mother fucker than ever lived. Chain wallet? Backwards hat? Shaved arms? Rolled up short sleeves? Faaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwk........... Who's that Steiner brother who didn't make it? Lmao Steve.
He's the guy that alpha'd you and you had to run to daddy management because you were humiliated on a national radio show you fucking fagster.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
No you're not.

You'll respond to every last little thing I post. All of you will. You need that dopamine burst. HE REPSPONDED.
You’re right on some level. It’s more like easy bullying. It’s why I like arguing with BOQ and Jenna. On some level it infuriates me but its fun because they’re severely delusional and mentally challenged individuals like you. Every response you give is like another layer to the onion of how crazy you are, funster.
Prove me wrong
Jew
and shut the fuck up.
My job is writing inane essays Daniel. You do realize as the “public figure” you have more power to NOT respond here? But you do. So keep responding baby boy, even when I don’t mention you like you’ve done for a while now.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If you're posting on a O&A message board in 2063, I will easily be one of the most famous radio mother fuckers to ever live.
What are you even trying to get at? Of course O&A probably won’t exist in 2063. How the fuck did that relate to any of what you quoted from me. This is what I mean about you responding. Each one is mind numbingly stupid in a unique way.