I'm in the States, should I be worried that CBP alerted the Marshalls?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Pat is colossally stupid. Even if Dan gave him every correct piece of your dox he'd never believe it, not after Josiah and being shown as the 1.2 retard he is.
Worse, even if Pat believed it he'd be too stupid to use the information. Pat thought he could walk into court, point at BDA and scream "other people said that man was mean to me!" and Nads would be clapped in irons.

Also, @covidcumia - do you mean the department store, or the US Marshals?

G

I like how you had to specify which house it was to remind us you have multiple
No I specified because I'm just here for a short stay to pick up shit, but I'd remind you the reason I have multiple is I'm frugal enough to shop here and bring it back to Canada, because I don't act nigger rich lol. A lot of times I'm over servicing something, or waiting on a contractor, this time it was to get riding boots for my daughter because they're like 40% the price here. Throw in the dairy and chicken and few other Amazon items and even with gas like 5.10 in Michigan and around 7 bucks in Ontario it still is worth it. Plus "my" house is more findable than the rentals which are harder as I don't use those addresses.

G

Worse, even if Pat believed it he'd be too stupid to use the information. Pat thought he could walk into court, point at BDA and scream "other people said that man was mean to me!" and Nads would be clapped in irons.

Also, @covidcumia - do you mean the department store, or the US Marshals?
I saw that after I posted it lol, I'm retarded. I could edit it I suppose, but I'll own it.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Why do you only have 3 houses? Do you even understand the investment opportunity you’re missing out on not purchasing a 4th house? If you were in fact as smart as you claim, you would purchase 75 houses. You see, Boomia, there’s this thing called equity. You should look it up sometime if youre even smart enough to understand it.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Why do you only have 3 houses? Do you even understand the investment opportunity you’re missing out on not purchasing a 4th house? If you were in fact as smart as you claim, you would purchase 75 houses. You see, Boomia, there’s this thing called equity. You should look it up sometime if youre even smart enough to understand it.
Too much avocado toast and Starbucks. Boomers.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
1655488832536.png

G

I really think you should read that paragraph over, because that's not how it comes across.
I disagree, nigger rich would be renting a 5000k a month luxury condo, owning nothing, buying what you want at any cost, living beyond your means. We're doing well and I'll still get annoyed at throwing money away. My stupid wife bought my daughter a hoodie at Canada's Wonderland Wednesday because it rained and she was cold in 70 degrees and it was supposed to be 85. She paid 90 bucks with taxes for a 30 dollar sweatshirt, I was pissed. One she didn't need it, it was not cold and 2 I told her always leave a light jacket for the kids in the car which she never does. So I'm out 90 bucks on a crappy made hoodie she'll likely never wear. That's nigger rich, me I think before I spend and I'm not cheap just not nigger rich.

G

I own 5 short term rentals here and personal house, my real house in Canada, my old house in NJ, and a town house condo on a breezy island I won't name lol. The rentals are all pid off they all cost below 150K when I bought them all are worth well in excess of 200k now. I funded the purchases with money I invested from my 2 multi-unit buildings I bought in the 90s. My cottage has a small mortgage I took after buying for improvements using using equity I had after I paid off the original one because it offered no tax advantage as an expat. My house in Canada I have 70 plus percent in equity in it with a small mortgage that has less than 10 years and I might pay it off in 4 when my term is up if rates are crazy. The NJ house was paid off long ago as I always paid more and is rented, the renters are looking to buy somewhere or were so I may convert it to short rental. The condo is also rented, I have an agency that takes care of it, they rob me, but the fees, taxes, and utilities get paid and I get a few hundred bucks a month paid quarterly as "profit".

Now tell me about equity you retarded millennial?Nearly everything is wholly owned. We also have a pile of cash or near cash assets that are available. A massive downturn won't even hurt me as our profits have been so good the past 5 years as we've grown this and are all in was like 650-700 on the 5 BnBs. Were bringing in probably an honest 100k after costs on them a year. They're still assets and will never crash below 100k a piece, though realistically they'll never fall below cost. So say we had purchased them all at once for 700, they're worth a million now even after sale costs and we made 500k (low) in profit in 5 years. That's yielding over 20% and the revenue stream will always be there. We're also learning and now will only keep 2 properties open from Thanksgiving until April saving costs as the demand is really summer driven.

We do very good, in fact we'd do better with a few more, but I'm getting older and the utility goes down as the work goes up. I could buy more literally a dozen if they were mortgaged, but the margins would be so much lower for the risk, because hurr durr equity you fucking dimwit. Real estate is a great investment because you pace inflation in most instances. So if you strike early and take advantage of cheap money you can grow wealth. As for equities vs real estate I have a decent share of money invested in equities though despite deflationary pressure I am in a mostly cash offset by some treasuries 2 years and less. I just bought some series I after the rate adjustment announcement. Do you have any advice for me?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
I own 5 short term rentals here and personal house, my real house in Canada, my old house in NJ, and a town house condo on a breezy island I won't name lol. The rentals are all pid off they all cost below 150K when I bought them all are worth well in excess of 200k now. I funded the purchases with money I invested from my 2 multi-unit buildings I bought in the 90s. My cottage has a small mortgage I took after buying for improvements using using equity I had after I paid off the original one because it offered no tax advantage as an expat. My house in Canada I have 70 plus percent in equity in it with a small mortgage that has less than 10 years and I might pay it off in 4 when my term is up if rates are crazy. The NJ house was paid off long ago as I always paid more and is rented, the renters are looking to buy somewhere or were so I may convert it to short rental. The condo is also rented, I have an agency that takes care of it, they rob me, but the fees, taxes, and utilities get paid and I get a few hundred bucks a month paid quarterly as "profit".

Now tell me about equity you retarded millennial?Nearly everything is wholly owned. We also have a pile of cash or near cash assets that are available. A massive downturn won't even hurt me as our profits have been so good the past 5 years as we've grown this and are all in was like 650-700 on the 5 BnBs. Were bringing in probably an honest 100k after costs on them a year. They're still assets and will never crash below 100k a piece, though realistically they'll never fall below cost. So say we had purchased them all at once for 700, they're worth a million now even after sale costs and we made 500k (low) in profit in 5 years. That's yielding over 20% and the revenue stream will always be there. We're also learning and now will only keep 2 properties open from Thanksgiving until April saving costs as the demand is really summer driven.

We do very good, in fact we'd do better with a few more, but I'm getting older and the utility goes down as the work goes up. I could buy more literally a dozen if they were mortgaged, but the margins would be so much lower for the risk, because hurr durr equity you fucking dimwit. Real estate is a great investment because you pace inflation in most instances. So if you strike early and take advantage of cheap money you can grow wealth. As for equities vs real estate I have a decent share of money invested in equities though despite deflationary pressure I am in a mostly cash offset by some treasuries 2 years and less. I just bought some series I after the rate adjustment announcement. Do you have any advice for me?
Yes: brevity

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.

I was baiting you, dumbass. Hook, line and sinker.. you swallowed it all. I’ll bet you spent 45 minutes crafting that response and I’m not even going to read a word of it LOL

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Cancel that dozen more, turn the Boomiaposting into the Boomiacast.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Q: Yo Boomia what's your favourite type of stapler?

A: I own 5 short term rentals here and personal house, my real house in Canada, my old house in NJ, and a town house condo on a breezy island I won't name lol. The rentals are all pid off they all cost below 150K when I bought them all are worth well in excess of 200k now. I funded the purchases with money I invested from my 2 multi-unit buildings I bought in the 90s. My cottage has a small mortgage I took after buying for improvements using using equity I had after I paid off the original one because it offered no tax advantage as an expat. My house in Canada I have 70 plus percent in equity in it with a small mortgage that has less than 10 years and I might pay it off in 4 when my term is up if rates are crazy. The NJ house was paid off long ago as I always paid more and is rented, the renters are looking to buy somewhere or were so I may convert it to short rental. The condo is also rented, I have an agency that takes care of it, they rob me, but the fees, taxes, and utilities get paid and I get a few hundred bucks a month paid quarterly as "profit".

We do very good, in fact we'd do better with a few more, but I'm getting older and the utility goes down as the work goes up. I could buy more literally a dozen if they were mortgaged, but the margins would be so much lower for the risk, because hurr durr equity you fucking dimwit. Real estate is a great investment because you pace inflation in most instances. So if you strike early and take advantage of cheap money you can grow wealth. As for equities vs real estate I have a decent share of money invested in equities though despite deflationary pressure I am in a mostly cash offset by some treasuries 2 years and less. I just bought some series I after the rate adjustment announcement. Do you have any advice for me? Nope, not on the US side I'm a dual citizen they can't stop me in either, on the Canadian side they occasionally get a little lippy, but I can deal with them, My wife no longer has any status in the USA and she is supposed to be vaccinated to enter and each time she has crossed they still let her. They ask on the Canadian side how and we laugh and say because they aren't statist commies. I've had 3 Canadian officers not enter me on purpose into the system to avoid the quarantine on return, which we don't do, but call in as if we are.

I disagree, nigger rich would be renting a 5000k a month luxury condo, owning nothing, buying what you want at any cost, living beyond your means. We're doing well and I'll still get annoyed at throwing money away. My stupid wife bought my daughter a hoodie at Canada's Wonderland Wednesday because it rained and she was cold in 70 degrees and it was supposed to be 85. She paid 90 bucks with taxes for a 30 dollar sweatshirt, I was pissed. One she didn't need it, it was not cold and 2 I told her always leave a light jacket for the kids in the car which she never does. So I'm out 90 bucks on a crappy made hoodie she'll likely never wear. That's nigger rich, me I think before I spend and I'm not cheap just not nigger rich.

I went over to our personal house (not one of the rentals to get some packages) should I be worried that I may be scooped up because Pat keeps telling me my time runs low? I got through so quick, I'm suspicious they were waiting for me. I think there are helicopters following me and I keep hearing Nilsson in my head. I ran to Meijer got the sausage and meat for the sauce, then went to Menards got some grass seed and I swear there was a black car and helicopter following. I think the gig is up, Dan may have doxxed me to Pat, now what? Do I turn state's evidence or keep my oath? I don't know all the fellas in Hudson County will disown me if I turn and I'll just end up dead in lockup. I'm not sure what to do, who amongst you guys can support my obese family's food bill in these times? If I help Pat I can be on the street trolling a few days. I never thought this day would come.

EraGodless

You need to keep your ho on a leash. Your bitch is runnin' wild, man..