I'm in the States, should I be worried that CBP alerted the Marshalls?

G

I went over to our personal house (not one of the rentals to get some packages) should I be worried that I may be scooped up because Pat keeps telling me my time runs low? I got through so quick, I'm suspicious they were waiting for me. I think there are helicopters following me and I keep hearing Nilsson in my head. I ran to Meijer got the sausage and meat for the sauce, then went to Menards got some grass seed and I swear there was a black car and helicopter following. I think the gig is up, Dan may have doxxed me to Pat, now what? Do I turn state's evidence or keep my oath? I don't know all the fellas in Hudson County will disown me if I turn and I'll just end up dead in lockup. I'm not sure what to do, who amongst you guys can support my obese family's food bill in these times? If I help Pat I can be on the street trolling a few days. I never thought this day would come.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
1655440704385.png

G

Did the border guards give you any shit again for being unvaccinated against hoof-and-mouth?
Nope, not on the US side I'm a dual citizen they can't stop me in either, on the Canadian side they occasionally get a little lippy, but I can deal with them, My wife no longer has any status in the USA and she is supposed to be vaccinated to enter and each time she has crossed they still let her. They ask on the Canadian side how and we laugh and say because they aren't statist commies. I've had 3 Canadian officers not enter me on purpose into the system to avoid the quarantine on return, which we don't do, but call in as if we are.