I'm glad Danny's here

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Danny Ross
1690572154297.png

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
This is what it boils down to, Ruthster.

He acts like the smarmy kikester he's always been that "we obsess over the smallest detail" but wanted to out the blue, form a discord server to talk about those details.

I stand by the fact he's lost another job and needed a pick me up and get the illusion that people actually cared he even existed. He's a midget, bald, no wife and no kids in his 40s. Just kill yourself.
Everyone knows discord is for sharing KP

Never change Dovid, never change

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
It’s an exhausting cycle. He pops up because he basks in the attention, we get giddy he’s here and ask him questions we already know the answers to, he eventually implodes and loses his shit, usually after making some shitty remark. His neediness for attention ends up turning what should’ve been a 2 page thread into over a dozen. He’s showing many Pig-like traits.
Notice he only blew up at us after we stopped giving a shit about him. When he first posted in Ben Dovid thread, the "fuck you dirty kike" comments didn't bother him, it's only after the thread died again that he Kool aids into a Sam thread to get some attention back on himself.

It’s an exhausting cycle. He pops up because he basks in the attention, we get giddy he’s here and ask him questions we already know the answers to, he eventually implodes and loses his shit, usually after making some shitty remark. His neediness for attention ends up turning what should’ve been a 2 page thread into over a dozen. He’s showing many Pig-like traits.

I came here to read up about the escapades of my old co-workers and find a sticky dedicated to me and my tweets. I finally post, and every single active user wants to reply to a post of mine. It devolves into Jewish Patrice Guitar Hero which got stale in 2014. I find it strange that a subset of fans who still actively engage about the show can have - A: a question answered by former staff or B: other forum members, and you guys seem to choose B over and over. I don't find it strange say, if a Producer of Dawson's Creek found his way to a Dawson's Creek fan board and started posting about Dawson's Creek. Some of you act like that's batshit crazy. If you're upset about 2 page threads turning into 12, remind everyone who had something retarded to say and posted slop, instead of just having a fun chat about the olden days. You don't have to reply or engage me. There's a neat ignore function on this board, too. You can easily use that and never see another post of mine again. But you won't.

EDIT - I posted this before I saw the above post. See? Always the same three things, over and over and over again.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I came here to read up about the escapades of my old co-workers and find a sticky dedicated to me and my tweets. I finally post, and every single active user wants to reply to a post of mine. It devolves into Jewish Patrice Guitar Hero which got stale in 2014. I find it strange that a subset of fans who still actively engage about the show can have - A: a question answered by former staff or B: other forum members, and you guys seem to choose B over and over. I don't find it strange say, if a Producer of Dawson's Creek found his way to a Dawson's Creek fan board and started posting about Dawson's Creek. Some of you act like that's batshit crazy. If you're upset about 2 page threads turning into 12, remind everyone who had something retarded to say and posted slop, instead of just having a fun chat about the olden days. You don't have to reply or engage me. There's a neat ignore function on this board, too. You can easily use that and never see another post of mine again. But you won't.

EDIT - I posted this before I saw the above post. See? Always the same three things, over and over and over again.

Why didn't you just click Patrice's link, oven dodger?

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza

You’re the mental case posting nonsense, spazzing out over what’s said here. I don’t pretend to be a grand expert on OnA; for all I know LingerLonger and the others could be lying about everything. But I don’t give a fuck. It’s way more amusing to watch you lose your shit over something that may or may not have happened over a decade ago than knowing if it was actually true. Add your sudden need to defend Anth out of no where, after bashing him and pretending to be appalled by his behavior (when you aided and condoned it for years), I’d say you’re starting to unravel again. I guess Pops will have to pony up for another loony bin stay.

Also, write more Dawson’s Creek in one sentence, stupid heeb.