I'm glad Danny's here

The show died a decade ago, Opie is off the air, Anthony is spiraling, J&S are a non-factor and nobody even cares to post their stuff on YT anymore.

The old sub in which we spent unhealthy amounts of time has been stricken from Reddit. The r/OpieandAnthony days are literally as entertaining as when the show was at its peak. We had Joe constantly popping in with his stupidity and fake accounts, the People's Court saga, cancelling gigs, etc.

Danny's participation in this "community" is literally one of the few threads of continuity we have left.

We are all pathetically obsessed with a long-dead radio program. And though we rightfully despise its former participants for being awful, to glean small drops of entertainment and juicy gossip from The Opie and Anthony Show's rotting remains is all we have left.

The fact that Danny is here says more about him than us, yes it's true. But Danny is here!

Danny, what can you tell us that you haven't told us before? Out with it! Make yourself useful!

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
He hasn't told us a single thing that he didn't already tell us five years ago.
This is what it boils down to, Ruthster.

He acts like the smarmy kikester he's always been that "we obsess over the smallest detail" but wanted to out the blue, form a discord server to talk about those details.

I stand by the fact he's lost another job and needed a pick me up and get the illusion that people actually cared he even existed. He's a midget, bald, no wife and no kids in his 40s. Just kill yourself.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
This is what it boils down to, Ruthster.

He acts like the smarmy kikester he's always been that "we obsess over the smallest detail" but wanted to out the blue, form a discord server to talk about those details.

I stand by the fact he's lost another job and needed a pick me up and get the illusion that people actually cared he even existed. He's a midget, bald, no wife and no kids in his 40s. Just kill yourself.

sopranos-sopranos-right.gif

Dusty Dan

I like Danny. He was the funniest of the staff by far and his contributions are memorable. I only didn't like him when he would give DeRosa shit on Uninformed, but even then it was funny and he made that show better overall. Also I'm probably one of the few people that would take his side in the Patrice computer debacle. Patrice got himself in a tizzy and had to try his alpha bullshit, as per usual. Danny just took the bait instead of shushing Patrice, which is what he should've done.

Edit. "You're gonna need the bathroom key" after Earl says he'll go apeshit is the funniest and most lightning quick line that any producer ever had on that show.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
It’s an exhausting cycle. He pops up because he basks in the attention, we get giddy he’s here and ask him questions we already know the answers to, he eventually implodes and loses his shit, usually after making some shitty remark. His neediness for attention ends up turning what should’ve been a 2 page thread into over a dozen. He’s showing many Pig-like traits.

CruisinColin

I enjoy the back and forth’s he and the brothermen have here. Very entertaining.
Yeah. Danny says something to try and fit in, then somebody tells him to fuck off, then Danny says he doesn't care if anybody likes him. It's riveting.

We're here bullshitting over something that is entertainment to us and ultimately meaningless. He's here talking about his actual life and trying to score points with people who view his life as a joke.