"I'm a legitimate comedian"

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I fucking love how easy this dipshit is to read. He's been oinking about wealth a lot lately, so ya know someone close to him called him on his bullshit. I hope it was Mrs. Robinson. How emasculating having your mother-in-law dress you down.

Pat --

Just go get a job, buddy. Fucking businesses all over are begging for employees. You might actually stand a chance at landing a job!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I fucking love how easy this dipshit is to read. He's been oinking about wealth a lot lately, so ya know someone close to him called him on his bullshit. I hope it was Mrs. Robinson. How emasculating having your mother-in-law dress you down.

Pat --

Just go get a job, buddy. Fucking businesses all over are begging for employees. You might actually stand a chance at landing a job!
It’s obvious there’s some trouble at the old half house, piggy getting all kinds of bombed on weeknights and tweeting that he should be getting paid for his thoughts and because he’s never wrong and has predicted everything ever according to him. I think before Covid her family was starting to get on him for not working since his book sales aren’t near enough to consider it your full time job. Pat was able to to milk Covid and is still oinking about it even though he’s vaccinated and says it’s the non-vaxxed that are causing trouble which I’m sure is his current excuse to not get a job. His family doesn’t care and her family is tired of funding this bum and this lol suit is also causing trouble since it’s a massive waste of money. Pig believes he’s too smart and creative to work a “normal” job and Niki’s mom isn’t having it.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Ugh. Way to shoe horn in your cause de jure with an awful awful joke. Wanna know how bad that joke is? It can be used with literally anything that you think is a problem. “i tried squirting this on coloreds, but they’re still in my neighborhood and strangely congregate ass first near my wife’s crotch”

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
tss.png

He just shat out this gem. What an unfunny cunt.