• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"If you haven't fucked 3 chicks built exactly like this you're doing it wrong"

G

I dated a fatty who was similar to this chick, just like 60lbs less and smaller tits. At the time I was shredded as fuck and had a size 29-30 waist and I could wear her jeans with a little extra room. I was in love with that bitch for a while until she cheated and then went completely insane and atalked me.

Anyway now I look at pictures from that time and wonder what the fuck I was thinking. I think sometimes these blobs can look attractive in person if they have the right face, but pictures and time reveal the truth - they’re fat and gross and will be even worse when they finally stop trying.
Did you work with her or have some other forced interactions? I noticed proximity makes ugly and fat chicks look more doable the longer you are forced to be near them. That's where phone sex helps.

2chapos

Forum Clout
I would but this isn't a chick you lay next to. You smash and then you quietly scurry off in shame

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Did you work with her or have some other forced interactions? I noticed proximity makes ugly and fat chicks look more doable the longer you are forced to be near them. That's where phone sex helps.
She was a friend of a different ex girlfriend so a decent amount of proximity. I rebounded. The fat chick had a rich family and she also had borderline personality disorder, so the sex was off the charts and she flew me to Cabo with her like three weeks in. She always smelled a tiny bit like milk, in a pleasant way.