"If you haven't fucked 3 chicks built exactly like this you're doing it wrong"

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Lots of brothermen here acting like they’re on the fence about giving this big ol woman the business but you’re all full of shit.

Many of you have straight up admitted you’d suck on Maggie Schill’s milkers so I don’t know why you’d draw the line at this battle axe outside of your hatred of Dan Mullen. We’re not talking about Liz Clarke here.

To keep it (above all else) real, the answer is yes. I would, however, try to coerce her into showering prior. I’m sure I’d need to wash up too anyway so it’d be for everybody’s benefit.

Harry Powell

Harry Powell

I dated a fatty who was similar to this chick, just like 60lbs less and smaller tits. At the time I was shredded as fuck and had a size 29-30 waist and I could wear her jeans with a little extra room. I was in love with that bitch for a while until she cheated and then went completely insane and atalked me.

Anyway now I look at pictures from that time and wonder what the fuck I was thinking. I think sometimes these blobs can look attractive in person if they have the right face, but pictures and time reveal the truth - they’re fat and gross and will be even worse when they finally stop trying.

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
Yeah it does but let me tease it again

Will it work with headphones?

I'm sorry I'm so gay and incompetent. I can't help me.

hire danny ross to run the board for you
nicepodcaststupid.png

G

I dated a fatty who was similar to this chick, just like 60lbs less and smaller tits. At the time I was shredded as fuck and had a size 29-30 waist and I could wear her jeans with a little extra room. I was in love with that bitch for a while until she cheated and then went completely insane and atalked me.

Anyway now I look at pictures from that time and wonder what the fuck I was thinking. I think sometimes these blobs can look attractive in person if they have the right face, but pictures and time reveal the truth - they’re fat and gross and will be even worse when they finally stop trying.
I am atalked a by a fatty whose dad is a big fat trucker who owns a whole fleet of trailers and quite successful...She got into EVERY single thing I was into and I still refused her advances. She's a freak too and figured I maybe wasn't into her cuz she's fat so she suggested we go to this swingers club she's a member in, and though I considered it, her yearnign to 'please me' kinda made me sick to my stomach and I ghosted her.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

Had a similar experience - I dated a girl in college who wasn’t as fat (I couldn’t wear her jeans) but she had some thickness. She carried her weight pretty well and wore clothes that suited her body. I was in love with her for the short time we were hanging out. Fortunately for me, she couldn’t outrun her inner skank so I ended up breaking it off even though I didn’t want to.

I look back and thank god I didn’t end up with her long term. Aside from the fact she was an easy girl at her core, the wheels really fell off when she hit her late 20s. I could have ended up with a dumpy, skanky pig of a woman like Patrick S. Tomlinson.

Lots of brothermen here acting like they’re on the fence about giving this big ol woman the business but you’re all full of shit.

Many of you have straight up admitted you’d suck on Maggie Schill’s milkers so I don’t know why you’d draw the line at this battle axe outside of your hatred of Dan Mullen. We’re not talking about Liz Clarke here.

To keep it (above all else) real, the answer is yes. I would, however, try to coerce her into showering prior. I’m sure I’d need to wash up too anyway so it’d be for everybody’s benefit.
i would motorboat her titys ,Child

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
What about six chicks half her size? Two chicks half her size, and one twice her size? Half a chick six times her size? I'm out of practice with fatty math.