If you could go back to a specific time/year?

G

I’d make sure the US helped the axis in WW2.
If the world made sense:

Douglas MacArthur and Patton would be in a dark room with the Nazis, figuring out the most feasible way to carve up the Soviet Union once Stalin is captured and hung. The Nuremberg trials will be about criminalizing Communism forever and many American (((commies))) extradited there to await trial.

HOLLYWOOD will never be a thing. But thousands of Mel Gibsons abound and motion picture aswell as all other artforms reach a pinnacle of sophistication and positive enlightenment (and not hidden symbolism and subversive messages)

There is no UN, because everybody in Europe just adopts western civilization out of practicality...as does Japan.
China remains Taoist-Confuscian and a bunch of rice farmers

The world is at harmony.

1960s would not have a "cold war" or "space race" but a German-American astronomic/aeronautical alliance.
The British-French Concord will not be discontinued...tech would be off the roof, Elon Musk would look like a joke in this alt-timeline.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
If the world made sense:

Douglas MacArthur and Patton would be in a dark room with the Nazis, figuring out the most feasible way to carve up the Soviet Union once Stalin is captured and hung. The Nuremberg trials will be about criminalizing Communism forever and many American (((commies))) extradited there to await trial.

HOLLYWOOD will never be a thing. But thousands of Mel Gibsons abound and motion picture aswell as all other artforms reach a pinnacle of sophistication and positive enlightenment (and not hidden symbolism and subversive messages)

There is no UN, because everybody in Europe just adopts western civilization out of practicality...as does Japan.
China remains Taoist-Confuscian and a bunch of rice farmers

The world is at harmony.
Yessss

G

1876, nigga. Civil War is long over and the West is still as wild as ever. Just dudes being dudes.

DeadwoodFromSouth-500.jpg

The period from WW2 to 9/11 is the sweet spot of society. The struggle of depressions and world wars are behind you. You have modern comforts like cars, hot water, air conditioning, electricity. Television, sports, popular culture as we know it.
The internet hasnt thrown everything out of wack, and the aforementioned things havent been pussified and made utterly PC.
Any decade from 50s to the 90s, take your pick. There was never a better time to be alive in America

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I was watching this documentary on Amazon earlier about this copper mine in Michigan in 1913. The gigantic company sent in Pinkertons to kill workers and force them not to unionize. The narrator went on to explain the horrible conditions and how the euro immigrants were only make $3 per day to work! :’(

EFA062BA-CD7C-4036-B5EE-1CA5B8EC4480.jpeg

Every boomer nigger you talk to acts like they were the salt of the earth and barely scraped by on their $1.60 an hour, which is worth $10+ an hour today.

Some pollock came over, worked in a mine or factory, had 12 kids, a wife that didn’t work, a car, a house and drank himself to death. What a (((horrible life.)))

Last edited:

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
The period from WW2 to 9/11 is the sweet spot of society. The struggle of depressions and world wars are behind you. You have modern comforts like cars, hot water, air conditioning, electricity. Television, sports, popular culture as we know it.
The internet hasnt thrown everything out of wack, and the aforementioned things havent been pussified and made utterly PC.
Any decade from 50s to the 90s, take your pick. There was never a better time to be alive in America
I was gonna say the economic upswing after WW2, well put.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I'd wanna go to a certain time-period with an enigmatic ruler who had hypnotic & almost entirely black eyes.

Then I'd question why him and his mates agreed that their axis should be referred to as the "evil" one, when in fact they were the good guys in the end

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
The great NYC cocaine glut. There was so much blow around it was impossible to not do it. For a while it was way easier to get than weed. Right off the brick, too.
Homeboy I get my weed from is an older cat. Brought over some white one day when I was meeting up with him and we did some rails. He's trashing my shit talking like I don't know what real blow is, that shit in the 80s was way better. I'm like w/e the fuck ever, man - just enjoy it. Recently went to get some buds and he busts out some powder like "I'm gonna show you what good shit is." He's got some hookup who gets shit straight from down south before it gets cut the fuck up, says that's what blow was like in the 80s. Fuckin ay right! Got me zooted the fuck up!