If you could go back to a specific time/year?

I wouldn't want to live in anything pre 2004. Maybe 2001 i could see 9/11 in person and get some great footage of the first plane. Then tell all the people who think America is going to turn the middle East into glass they are fucking retarded and they'll lose the war in Afghanistan and bin Laden is going to outsmart the US for a decade.

Cartoon Redux

I'm still a child, child.
Homeboy I get my weed from is an older cat. Brought over some white one day when I was meeting up with him and we did some rails. He's trashing my shit talking like I don't know what real blow is, that shit in the 80s was way better. I'm like w/e the fuck ever, man - just enjoy it. Recently went to get some buds and he busts out some powder like "I'm gonna show you what good shit is." He's got some hookup who gets shit straight from down south before it gets cut the fuck up, says that's what blow was like in the 80s. Fuckin ay right! Got me zooted the fuck up!

I'd find this story a lot more believable if it was being wheezed out by obese spic who punctuated every point with "I swear to God Joe Rogan"

I'd be happy going back to any time from the 1980s through the early 2000s.

G

If the world made sense:

Douglas MacArthur and Patton would be in a dark room with the Nazis, figuring out the most feasible way to carve up the Soviet Union once Stalin is captured and hung. The Nuremberg trials will be about criminalizing Communism forever and many American (((commies))) extradited there to await trial.

HOLLYWOOD will never be a thing. But thousands of Mel Gibsons abound and motion picture aswell as all other artforms reach a pinnacle of sophistication and positive enlightenment (and not hidden symbolism and subversive messages)

There is no UN, because everybody in Europe just adopts western civilization out of practicality...as does Japan.
China remains Taoist-Confuscian and a bunch of rice farmers

The world is at harmony.

1960s would not have a "cold war" or "space race" but a German-American astronomic/aeronautical alliance.
The British-French Concord will not be discontinued...tech would be off the roof, Elon Musk would look like a joke in this alt-timeline.
Nice advocating against European societies go to war with each other. I’m serious. I’m sorry if that came off as sarcastic.

EraGodless

Homeboy I get my weed from is an older cat. Brought over some white one day when I was meeting up with him and we did some rails. He's trashing my shit talking like I don't know what real blow is, that shit in the 80s was way better. I'm like w/e the fuck ever, man - just enjoy it. Recently went to get some buds and he busts out some powder like "I'm gonna show you what good shit is." He's got some hookup who gets shit straight from down south before it gets cut the fuck up, says that's what blow was like in the 80s. Fuckin ay right! Got me zooted the fuck up!
I lived in the Rio Grande Valley/ McAllen/Reynosa Mexico area and remember when you could 8-balls that weren't stepped on for $50-$65 !(Max price). Oddly enough, the $20's were always stepped on and made no sense to buy---