• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Patrice was alive

Renaus

Forum Clout
I agree with the fact that Patrice O'neal would probably become a major annoying cunt if he got too famous, like most comedians.
I just can't understand how some people can sy that he would've become a SJW like the average black comedian. The nigga defended Kramer, Mel Gibson, Imus.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Patrice goes to prison on a false rape allegation and the worst thing I've ever heard him say about whites in his act is his Obama white slave joke lol
False? That nigger was lucky he didn't get life in jail. He got a liberal judge to give him a juvenile order instead of real prison time.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
False? That nigger was lucky he didn't get life in jail. He got a liberal judge to give him a juvenile order instead of real prison time.

The one true example I could see is that Patrice probably thought a girl he was raping was into it. Same guy who thinks putting glass dildos into swarthoid sex slave holes is just being silly.