• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Patrice was alive

EraGodless

Forum Clout
If he was still alive he’d have most likely become a self-important faggot like chappelle and he probably would’ve released one or two more good specials before he came a “modern day philosopher” type comic aka someone that goes on stage and doesn’t tell jokes but is somehow still considered a comedian.

Also a strong possibility he would’ve been canceled for serving time in prison for rape, even though he always maintained his innocence. He could’ve also just gotten popular for a bit then gone back to relative obscurity but still making decent money on the road. To me there’s no chance he would’ve become an A-list comic.
Speaking of which- Chappelle has another Netflix special coming out on December 31st.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
...he'd say "Help! Help! Get me out of this box!!"

But seriously folks, if Patrice didn't die then, it would have been the following year, or the next. He was an obese diabetic who drank fruit juice everyday.
I wonder about his enthusiasm for orange juice. I would've taken him to be a gentleman of the grape persuasion.

Like what's there to it - it's orange juice. Did he press it himself at home or something?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Like Danny said if Patrice didn’t die then he would have died sometime after. It wasn’t in his character to stop eating. Just like how if Ant didn’t get fired in 2014 it would have happened some time after over some other shit.

As far as Patrices opinions on politics? I think thats useless to speculate about and all it serves for people is some “If this guy i thought was smart was alive he would totally agree with me on my point!”

But as far as his career? He wouldn’t have one. He would be seen as a good comic but no one would know where to find him. The man had a talent for shooting himself in the foot and saying extremely offensive shit which means not a lot of job opportunities.

His relationships? Honestly who knows if he’d associate with the Cellar crowd. I don’t think Patrice was some titan or morality where if he found out Burr was doing Disney movies or Norton married a man he’d disavow them. I can guarantee one thing though…he’d never do Opie or Anthonys solo shows

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
chappelle

Funny how Chappelle grew up in a nice suburb, was handed one of the most successful comedy shows and stand-up careers of all time by white (and "white") people, and still seethed about them night and day until trannies became his biggest adversary.

Patrice goes to prison on a false rape allegation and the worst thing I've ever heard him say about whites in his act is his Obama white slave joke lol