• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If @jenna could ever be funny he wouldn’t get bullied as much.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If I said Amy Schumer was hilarious you should absolutely screencap that and save it to humiliate me.

IMG_1945.jpeg

Don’t make me tap the imgur Joe sign

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Tell ya who was funny? That Jenna Marbles lady. She was goofy!

My severely autistic cousin loved her.

He’s a rain man type of autist, he has some kind of PhD in physics or engineering or some shit. . He was working at UofI in some kind of propulsion physics lab (?), some shit like that. Then one day he had a psychotic break and took off all of his clothes and was laying on the floor screaming that he wanted to die.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
They had this lobster, and they were going on about how they’d kill it on air, so this one chick calls up saying she’d do ANYTHING to save the lobster, right? So then
Nonono wrong incident, I think he was referring to the time we invited a bunch of underage (we didn’t know) girls to the chat, and we got them drunk, and Nobacon fucked one of them in a closet.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
So... what was "the incident?"

He was sexually assaulted by a trans woman. I've never been comfortable making jokes about Bam getting raped or doing the "so-and-so stretched my holes when I was 9" bit.

I laugh at the notion that Norton proudly turned a trans camwhore into a housewife, but when it comes to sexual assault I leave it alone *sniff*.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He was sexually assaulted by a trans woman. I've never been comfortable making jokes about Bam getting raped or doing the "so-and-so stretched my holes when I was 9" bit.

I laugh at the notion that Norton proudly turned a trans camwhore into a housewife, but when it comes to sexual assault I leave it alone *sniff*.
I think you and DMAN have different feelings on this issue.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

Have your holes ever been actually stretched against your will?