If I suddenly stop posting....

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
I made that joke on the first page, please apoligize for Carlos Mencia-ing my joke. Much obliged.

i was gonna make this joke when the thread first started, but i had to work and didnt read any replies. so you stole my joke before i even got a chance to post it

please apologize for having no job and another for having parallel thinking

G

i was gonna make this joke when the thread first started, but i had to work and didnt read any replies. so you stole my joke before i even got a chance to post it

please apologize for having no job and another for having parallel thinking

Please apoligize for that abortion that was the Many Saints of Newark.

Since when do ghostssss work?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I'm still alive. Storm passed and now it's dark out and still breezy. There's a bunch of damage all over the place but my building isn't damaged from what I can tell. Floods all over. I'm never riding out a storm again. I'll even drive to the airport and sleep if I have to.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
God be with you, BS. Hope Craig'll be okay.
God I hope so. I never knew it was possible to tell crows apart but you can if look hard enough. Different feet and different feathers near their beaks and stuff. Craig has little scruffy feathers that point in different directions and the others don't, so I figured I'd name him. Not fo mention he was already curious about who I was and probably wondering where the fuck I get delicious and entertaining hardshell peanuts when he was still pink around the mouth.

He's my baby and I'm worried about him and his crew. The morning can come soon enough. It's not supposed to be windy or anything so they should be around foraging and hanging on the power lines like usual. I already got the peanuts ready to go.

I don't care if the roads are flooded either.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I'm still alive. Storm passed and now it's dark out and still breezy. There's a bunch of damage all over the place but my building isn't damaged from what I can tell. Floods all over. I'm never riding out a storm again. I'll even drive to the airport and sleep if I have to.
Ga bless

RobertMewler

Did it get pretty scary? What were the worst parts? You're an angel for looking out for Craig and the gang like this.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Did it get pretty scary? What were the worst parts? You're an angel for looking out for Craig and the gang like this.
I don't like to be one of those faggots who says he's seen stuff growing up, but I have seen stuff growing up that have caused trauma including friends dying including one being in wreck where a friend flew out of the same car I was in and died right in the middle of a freeway. Shootings and stuff. But this absolutely terrified me. Seeing more than a few roofs fly off and the constant alarms going off isn't something I was sit through again. It wasn't for a few minutes, this hours. I kept thinking my roof was next and how fucked I would be if if came off.

I used to wonder what people were talking about when they said a storm like this sounds like a train. I've been on trains 1000s of times in my life and was never able to imagine the connection, but now I get it. It sounds like a train roaring by especially with the rumblings. Even sounds like a horn, but one that's blown out and not near like the train horns you imagine when a train in rolling into the station.

Literally felt like a fucking nightmare.

But I'm good now and hopefully stuff gets fixed up sooner than later with the power particularly.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I don't like to be one of those faggots who says he's seen stuff growing up, but I have seen stuff growing up that have caused trauma including friends dying including one being in wreck where a friend flew out of the same car I was in and died right in the middle of a freeway. Shootings and stuff. But this absolutely terrified me. Seeing more than a few roofs fly off and the constant alarms going off isn't something I was sit through again. It wasn't for a few minutes, this hours. I kept thinking my roof was next and how fucked I would be if if came off.

I used to wonder what people were talking about when they said a storm like this sounds like a train. I've been on trains 1000s of times in my life and was never able to imagine the connection, but now I get it. It sounds like a train roaring by especially with the rumblings. Even sounds like a horn, but one that's blown out and not near like the train horns you imagine when a train in rolling into the station.

Literally felt like a fucking nightmare.

But I'm good now and hopefully stuff gets fixed up sooner than later with the power particularly.
Glad you are alright brothaman. Genuinely.