If I suddenly stop posting....

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
That's incredibly average for hurricane season down here. Retarded slob.
He roots for tragedies so he can koolaid man into topic and act like he is an authority on the topic. So he can milk the current trending topic and hopefully find a way to tie in republicans and how they are trying to kill everyone. Be on the lookout for Pat to create some Desantis hate post with how they handle this hurricane. He loves taking two popular topics and putting them into one tweet.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I mean you couldn't drive to some random town in Georgia and stay at a Motel 6 for a couple days? If your house gets wrecked you're a displaced minority, it sucks but people made it through Katrina.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
This better not affect your drug test
i had to take it today and the place was closed! so i asked the chick for an extension i have until oct 5th. then the recruiter contacted me and said she was trying to get it waived. haven't heard back from her because the job is closed today and she couldn't contact anyone. on one hand lmao, on the other hand 30 days of stressing was for nothing.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
i had to take it today and the place was closed! so i asked the chick for an extension i have until oct 5th. then the recruiter contacted me and said she was trying to get it waived. haven't heard back from her because the job is closed today and she couldn't contact anyone. on one hand lmao, on the other hand 30 days of stressing was for nothing.
You're like Paula Poundstone on 9/11

They would be if they fucking TRUSTED me. I don't know what I need to do to convince the niggas that I'm not a threat at all. I'm a crow in human form, I don't want to eat them. Only one will eat from my hand and gets steamed at by the others as he's doing it. They keep a 5 foot distance no matter how many hardshell peanuts I give them.
Use a crow whistle to train them (acme 259), they have certain calls indicating danger/safety etc.
chase/scare away any crows not part of the group
they are omnivores so bring them delicious cold cuts

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
So glad I don't live in Tampa anymore lol. That whole city would flood with 5 minutes of lite rain, can't picture this.
309002825_2920936264865611_2415320922697709401_n.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Use a crow whistle to train them (acme 259), they have certain calls indicating danger/safety etc.
chase/scare away any crows not part of the group
they are omnivores so bring them delicious cold cuts
I'm getting one. I'm gonna blow their little minds. It's gonna remind me of when a black person sees a magic trick.

They're extremely comfortable with me being somewhat close. I can tell from some of their behavior with each other when I'm there. Wrestling each other on the floor, rolling their backs with sticks in their feet and shit. Legit playing with each like a bunch of teenagers. I'll get close and they'll jump away, but not fly off. Maybe this whistle will be the final piece of the puzzle. Hopefully the one who will take a peanut from my hand, Craig, let's me give him some scratches from this, I know they will let you stroke their beaks and they enjoy it and will almost purr. My mission will be completed.