• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Yeah, I knew this was what he was doing today.

But why does he need two? It only takes one to make a payment plan. What is this retard possibly telling these lawyers that would make them take him as a client?
Pat probably showed them the news reports and they thought this was a chance to get their name out there.
I love rough and pozzed barebacking, but I don't think any lawyer with the full story would involve themselves with Pat.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
oflaherty.jpg

He chose a cost-effective law firm that can handle practically any legal service you hire it to.

Have a judgement debt you don't feel like paying? Sure, we'll put someone on that!

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
At this point, a simple Google search would tell these lawyers in 30 seconds that Rick is toxic.
Or, a phone call to the amortization lawyer he already stiffed.

I never realized how many stupid people there are in this country until Rick kept introducing us to them.
A fat rube turns up at the office with folding money. You're a lawyer, you're gonna take it with a smile

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

:colin_lg:

Lol why would bankruptcy have any impact on a contempt of court hearing?

You still didn’t show up to your exam or comply with the court, stupid.

I don’t know how it effects Quasi recouping anything, but he almost certainly wasn’t getting anything from that broke deadbeat loser either way.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

:colin_lg:

I have 0.5 ETH sitting in a wallet with Quasi's name on it if he makes sure Fatty doesnt keep the triumph.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…