• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

G

Well, I've never in my entire life been so insulted.
Jocko-willink-transcript-3.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If memory serves it was because he showed up. He was never properly served and could have fought an ex-parte decision. BDA decided he'd rather be happy than right (letting the idiots win of course), and that showing up , apologizing and saying it was a stupid decision was better than a drawn out court battle.

BDA also paid back the karate dojo in FULL 😎 unlike deadbeat pat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
If memory serves it was because he showed up. He was never properly served and could have fought an ex-parte decision. BDA decided he'd rather be happy than right (letting the idiots win of course), and that showing up , apologizing and saying it was a stupid decision was better than a drawn out court battle.
Plus it outsmarted pat. Another instance where he thought the person wouldnt stand up for themselves in court. Pat went in unprepared. No witnesses, no evidence. Couldnt even say his own name correctly. Pat ended up looking like the problematic person in the whole thing. One of pats greatest backfires.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Plus it outsmarted pat. Another instance where he thought the person wouldnt stand up for themselves in court. Pat went in unprepared. No witnesses, no evidence. Couldnt even say his own name correctly. Pat ended up looking like the problematic person in the whole thing. One of pats greatest backfires.
For that to have worked he had to assume that no one here would notice that case on the public Wisconsin website for like 2 weeks and alert BDA, who was already posting here by then. A real 1.2 move.

Last edited:
G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Pat hasnt posted in 4 hours. He must be scrambling to convince a lawyer that its a good idea to fight a judgment he had already signed a payment plan for and then stiffed the guy that set it up. Any lawyer that takes the case is just doing for an easy $3-5k retainer. Not because he thinks he can win. Pat will still have to pay the judgment and he will just be a few grand poorer.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Why would he need a continuance to get a lawyer? Civil cases don’t require the defendant to have a lawyer - it’s optional. He had a month to get one after being made aware he would appear in court. The continuance and him not having a lawyer is completely unrelated.
Id like to think that whatever quasis lawyer filed in response to pats motion will have enough proof that there is no reason to drag this out further and hopefully gives the judge a peek inside what an idiot pat is before meeting him.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Why would he need a continuance to get a lawyer? Civil cases don’t require the defendant to have a lawyer - it’s optional. He had a month to get one after being made aware he would appear in court. The continuance and him not having a lawyer is completely unrelated.
I hope their hail Mary continuance is Nikki in on a psych hold.

That idea makes me laugh for some reason.

That or he claims covid and it backfires so they move it to another courtroom where they can do zoom.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
What Rick did prepare were his opener "cause I'm not 25 and I don't close out bars anymore" and his closing argument "they said I make lil black baby pepperoni and you all thought that was funny, DIDN'T YOU?!!!"

I can't wait to see what his canned lines will be this time. I hope the court reporter takes precise notes.