I wanna see the debtor's movie!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
And Rick just admitted to abusing the subpoena process to obtain information on people. This was what Quasi's lawyers were arguing he was probably trying to do when saying the subpoena was a pretext to do this very thing.

Pat just admitted the quash was correctly ruled on.
I find it poetic that Pat used the machinations of government under false pretense to do his bidding, even gloated about causing economic damage, and then his entire life became bitching about "swattings"

Prison Enjoyer

That's right. And Rick just admitted to abusing the subpoena process to obtain information on people. This was what Quasi's lawyers were arguing he was probably trying to do when saying the subpoena was a pretext to do this very thing.

Pat just admitted the quash was correctly ruled on.

View attachment 113387

He's tweeted that dozens of times before too of course, real dumb this one. Another example https://archive.vn/Ncggj
1.png

G

Hah. My wife and I had one of those in the first rental house we lived in back in our 20s. I wouldn’t even hesitate to kill myself if I needed one now.
True story, in none of our personal 3 properties, yes there is a 3rd out of both countries that we haven't been too since early 2020, covid. It's rented, anyhow, I have never used the dishwashers. I do the dishes by hand. My wife thinks I'm nuts, I have never used one ever and owne one since my 20's. I just prefer doing the dishes. My wife uses the dishwasher. They seem cleaner from it, and it bothers my wife that I have to put out the drying rack.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
True story, in none of our personal 3 properties, yes there is a 3rd out of both countries that we haven't been too since early 2020, covid. It's rented, anyhow, I have never used the dishwashers. I do the dishes by hand. My wife thinks I'm nuts, I have never used one ever and owne one since my 20's. I just prefer doing the dishes. My wife uses the dishwasher. They seem cleaner from it, and it bothers my wife that I have to put out the drying rack.
I hand wash everything and then put it in the dishwasher like a fucking freak

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
I'm operating mostly from shitty memory when I say this but fatty's big screw-up was naming Quasi as a defendant. He tried to pin a bogus harassment charge on him and made him John Doe 1 and sought to get at least $50,000 in damages from him, instead of leaving him out of it like a smart person would do. Piggy squeals about Section 230 like a lot of dummies do but the reality is that such a provision greatly aids legitimate legal proceedings. There's no incentive for site owners not to pass on information if there is a valid request that's backed by law, as they or their webzone are not by default legally culpable for whatever a third party posts.

Including Quasi in the suit made it a 100 times more difficult. It's like suing Cloudflare for harassment instead of just subpoenaing them for info on the people doing the actual harassing. Hence the offer made. "Dude, here's the data you'd probably get under a normal ruling anyway, just leave me outta this", and they said nay and went on to pursue him personally. So not only have they just transformed what should be a straight-forward "find out who these guys who did X and Y are" case into one that's essentially disputing the very legislative bedrock of freedom of expression on the Internet and with very dubious grounds for doing so; they pretty much guaranteed that their opponent would now fight them every step of the way, because they themselves told him he was gonna be out of tens of thousands of dollars whatever the outcome.

Pat told Josiah that he wasn't interested in going after just the shitposters, but this example shows how vindictive his intentions really were. He went out of his way to overcomplicate his own lawsuit just to keep Quasi in the gunsights. I'd bet money his lawyers advised him to take the deal and he shrugged them off and told them to get them children, leave none standing. He didn't just want to punish a handful of people who might've been guilty of actual criminal harassment, he wanted to take down pretty much everyone he could find, site owner included, and hopefully get this whole place shut down.

He wanted a bombastic W to satisfy his ego and sneer at his enemies, and instead he only guaranteed an L. Many such cases.

He could be having cranberry juice, he's still not going to be the biggest faggot in the room if there's a guy drinking a hipster IPA.
Remember in the Josiah tapes where he said lawsuit was just a formality once they got there ids of Rahul Kumar and Canyon Boykin

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I hope Quasi (or Jerry) frames the first check he gets from these deadbeats and posts a picture. Do you guys think Rick would like that?
"No child we did noT pay our abusers, those, are your delusions, again. Enjoy prison."
Quasi should sell signed prints and donate the money to Elon’s nonprofit.