I wanna see the debtor's movie!

G

The judge today is the Hon. Judge Socrates P. Manoukian.

Good lookin guy. Remind you of anyone we know?
View attachment 151012
612capture_tombstone03.jpg

A badass name for a badass man. And guess what? He appears to be based. This cowboy is no fan of feral swine of any kind.
View attachment 151011

Video of him getting some award
[MEDIA=youtube]cinB_wqV_o0[/MEDIA]
Lol. "Racist Judge" with him smiling doesn't seem like an insult. If I were him I'd frame that.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I wonder if the person/organization who paid Quasi appreciates seeing Pat brag about the fact that he didn't have to pay anything himself.
They do him a favor and he is so ungrateful. He goes right back to twitter to argue with people all day everyday. I really hope he is on his own with this next payment. Pat needs to be held accountable for his responsabilities for once in his life instead of everyone else bailing him out.

Prison Enjoyer

I wonder if the person/organization who paid Quasi appreciates seeing Pat brag about the fact that he didn't have to pay anything himself.

I doubt they care. Pat didn't want the bailout in the first place, he'd rather have gone to jail than see the big man get a penny. This was forced upon him as he stomped his feet and screamed at McCabe.

I think it's unlikely that the bailout was for Rick's sake, and was rather for the self-interest of whoever bailed him out in preventing a debtor's exam and financial discovery. Neither Lynne nor SFWA want anybody to start looking into their financial connections with Rick. My vote is still for Lynne.