• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

So this is how she explains away her initial faildoxx of "@ captain_kamala is admin/quasi/spaceedge/putin/mikeflynn." She's not actually admin, she's admin's wife!

Congratulations @admin & @captain_kamala on your happy marriage 💍. Who else is in the Gibney family? Either of you as a couple wouldn't happen to have any husky Italian-American uncles, would ya?

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230824-124356_Brave.jpg
Rocky Dennis lookin ass

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
this is the family resentful Jackie is cyberstalking and trying to destroy because they are normal and successful and not a broken home

No way Hildy gets suckered into the Gibney pill after the Swede fiasco. He can't be this retarded, I tell myself for the tenth time.

He’s a monster but he is undeniably smarter than Pat and Jackie. He will extricate himself…right?