• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
1692902207993.png

nice engagement stupid

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
She’s annoyed with Dan for not uploading documents at her convenience, though she pretends it’s because Dan is afraid of her scary revelations. (What? Is Dan Quasi’s adopted mong brother? Why would Dan care who Quasi’s dad is?)

Jackie, you sack of shit, Patrick can email you the motion. You can request it yourself.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I don’t think Fatrick believes Fatckrie about Quasi being that judge’s son. In his special needs child brain, putting that accusation in the submission was a clever way to trick Quasi to reveal himself. Pat is fine with lying to the court (ie all the J Does live in Wisconsin).
Dipshit who just had to correcT the record about the "penlighT" thinks Quasi's as dumb as he is and is gonna go, "No, that's not me my name is...."
Fucking dullard hog.

BertCooper

Forum Clout
holy shit this is better than Christmas.

What’s sad is she just does this to look impressive in her little vacuum she has tried to create for herself.

She knows it’s bullshit but it sounds kind of impressive and when you restrict comments you can factor out the truth coming out.

What a mentally ill nut.

And… For the record, I’m cuntfucker’s cousin.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
In seeing this post I checked the MKE Police Call Logs and sure enough: #44.

View attachment 145050

(the police thankfully just call now and no longer waste resources showing up at the hovel)
The silver lining in this is that I don't think Torswats is taking Pat's calls anymore, which means that he's calling them in himself.

Also, he's a retard, and is guaranteed to fuck that up.