• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I'm happy for Quasi but disappointed this was a relatively painless process for Piggy. Someone else is taking care of his debts and he gets off financially. I wanted it to really sting (like have his bikes taken away to go toward the debt).

At least Pat's narcissism might take a hit but he'll self-soothe with a Tomlinson Technicality, "Didn't pay a penny, child." Correct, Lynn did. Shitbag.
Perhaps someone will send him a delightful message stating "$0? No child, all tens of thousands of them." later today on multiple platforms. We can only hope.

Forum Clout
PKFT.jpg

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
"Defendant believes this decision to be in error and especially disagrees with the decision to award attorneys fees." You could have appealed the decision, stupid. But you did not so the judgement stands. PAY QUASI!
Counselor, I waaaaaass going to dismiss your motion completely but the sheer legal brilliance of using the word especially has swayed me.